•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Yahar (Sweihan Adventures) - Abu Dhabi - 25 Sep 2022

Srikumar

Yesterday evening was extremely humid resulting in the fog this morning. Lets keep the meeting time still at 6:00 AM, incase anyone is running a bit late (due to fog only), they can put a message on the forum or give me a call on 055-9567471 and we would wait for them. 

Please note that the speed cameras in Abu Dhabi reduce to 80 km/h in the event of fog, so please drive below that to avoid getting unnecessary fines. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Good afternoon Sweihan Boys, please find below your convoy numbering for tomorrow's drive. 

Convoy Numbering

1. Srikumar
2. Frederic
3. Amr Aydin
4. Alexanderr
5. Simon
6. Zed
7. Asad
8. Waqas
9. Vaibhav
10. Anoop
11. Deepak
12. Tom
13. Looper

We shall be using Carnity Channel 3 for tomorrow's drive. As mentioned this morning in case of any delay ONLY due to fog, please put a message on the forum or you can give me a call on 0559567471. See you guys tomorrow at 6 AM for what promises to be a special ride. 

• Like (+1) 9

17 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

As mentioned this morning in case of any delay ONLY due to fog, please put a message on the forum or you can give me a call on 0559567471. See you guys tomorrow at 6 AM for what promises to be a special ride. 

i'm putting ahead apologies & heads-up since I came late today for Vanessa's drive due to fog 😅 So for those who don't know, if there's Fog, all Abu Dhabi cameras that are online are automatically set to 80 km/h. This means there's no use driving 120 through the fog as you risk both fines and accidents... but i'll try to leave 3hours earlier 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Srikumar said:

@Simon Dawood you have been added on to the drive. Please confirm your partipation 

@Srikumar i am in boss.   My heart rate jumped up through the roof when i have seen that you have added me to the drive ...lool

Edited by Simon Dawood
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Zed said:

i'm putting ahead apologies & heads-up since I came late today for Vanessa's drive due to fog 😅 So for those who don't know, if there's Fog, all Abu Dhabi cameras that are online are automatically set to 80 km/h. This means there's no use driving 120 through the fog as you risk both fines and accidents... but i'll try to leave 3hours earlier 😂

Why bother even going back Zeddy? You should have camped there itself...

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use