•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 1 Oct 2022

Brette

10 hours ago, Murad Hamed said:

Dear all,

First of all thank you all for the support you provided to me today, i felt zero pressure because of that. Truly when the ambulance guys checked my BP it was 120/80 :) .

I met most of you for the first time today and I already felt like with family who care.

The good news, i have finally managed to get the car out by driving it to outside , yes i drove through the dunes with a smashed /half pajero in the dark night , to be honest it was as tough as the roll-over experience, then i managed to put it on recovery after police has given the report finally.

Thanks again to everyone,

Special thanks to @Benjamin for driving me home at noon, @Brette for staying back in person and over the phone @Gaurav for support over the phone  to make sure all going well

wish you all safe drive and definitely i will see you again on sand soon (not sure what car this time ;) will be

32674E40-B851-4BF5-87FE-744FBD1EAA75.jpeg

7C44F2FF-62C4-4CE9-90FA-0DAEF8C3732E.jpeg

@Murad Hamed that is pure determination right there. Glad to read your post. I hope the insurance journey goes smooth...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Murad Hamed, I am very glad to read your post. And I am looking to driving with you in the desert. I take this opportunity to thank @Brette. Certainly and despite a lot of stress inside, you did not show it and you managed very well this difficult situation. It reminds all of us that off-roading remains a mechanic sport with risks. I thank @Benjaminfor his support to @Murad Hamedtlll the end of this long journey. I thank all the group for their calm and their solidarity to go through this incident. I am looking to driving again with all of you. Have a nice week. And see you again when I am back from Africa, at the end of the month 😉

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you @Fabien Monleau 

Indeed, your tremendous support all over the ride is appreciated! You were jumping in for everyone with every challenge!

Wish you a safe and pleasant trip to Africa and looking forward to enjoying another ride with you soon!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 10/1/2022 at 10:48 PM, Murad Hamed said:

Dear all,

First of all thank you all for the support you provided to me today, i felt zero pressure because of that. Truly when the ambulance guys checked my BP it was 120/80 :) .

I met most of you for the first time today and I already felt like with family who care.

The good news, i have finally managed to get the car out by driving it to outside , yes i drove through the dunes with a smashed /half pajero in the dark night , to be honest it was as tough as the roll-over experience, then i managed to put it on recovery after police has given the report finally.

Thanks again to everyone,

Special thanks to @Benjamin for driving me home at noon, @Brette for staying back in person and over the phone @Gaurav for support over the phone  to make sure all going well

wish you all safe drive and definitely i will see you again on sand soon (not sure what car this time ;) will be

32674E40-B851-4BF5-87FE-744FBD1EAA75.jpeg

7C44F2FF-62C4-4CE9-90FA-0DAEF8C3732E.jpeg

Thanks Got, you @Murad Hamed managed to get it out. And you are ok, and full of energy to rejoin us soon again. @Brette @Fabien Monleau @TT_Dubai @Benjamin you done a fantastic day!! You took care of us and were extremely helpful in one the most critical and challenging moment of my car driving of the whole life. It reminds me, just a second and our lives could be changed, even we expect exiting moments.. so happy i am a member of this club. As was mentioned several times, it is more just a club, it is almost like our family…

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use