•  
Advertise here

Pajero Suspension + Lift kit + Wheel spacers advice

3 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

The MRA is one with the reservoir- top of the range.  The middle range is the IMS version.  Twin tube is the entry level.

I have not changed the settings up to now - dont need to as i am enjoying the on-road and off-road drives with the same settings.

I personally feel the MRA is an overkill (but still cheaper than the like of Kings or Fox ...); however i did not want to go for the mid-range and later on have second thoughts.

There is an offer from Dobinsons right now - check their Insta page.

Snip below.

image.png.1543a37d1c5d2233843e5a9fe919702b.png

@Mehmet Volga they have some amazing offers because of Adhiex i have booked for my Prado as well,would suggest MRA as this is one time investment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Waqas Parvez said:

@Mehmet Volga they have some amazing offers because of Adhiex i have booked for my Prado as well,would suggest MRA as this is one time investment.

IF i am not wrong , you have profenders already , right ? are you changing them ? @Waqas Parvez

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

The MRA is one with the reservoir- top of the range.  The middle range is the IMS version.  Twin tube is the entry level.

I have not changed the settings up to now - dont need to as i am enjoying the on-road and off-road drives with the same settings.

I personally feel the MRA is an overkill (but still cheaper than the like of Kings or Fox ...); however i did not want to go for the mid-range and later on have second thoughts.

There is an offer from Dobinsons right now - check their Insta page.

Snip below.

image.png.1543a37d1c5d2233843e5a9fe919702b.png

Thank you very much @Imteeaz brother 👍 The picture is very clear now. I'll check the fair tomorrow then compare the prices...

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Sunil Mathew said:

IF i am not wrong , you have profenders already , right ? are you changing them ? @Waqas Parvez

Yes,selling my profender still under warranty if any one interested let me know😃

Edited by Waqas Parvez
  • Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

If u want a lift , and happy with stocks till now, then go for Base version.. (yellow colored) … else i would suggest to go for MRA…

Honestly yes, I've been rolling with my stocks for 3 years non-stop off-roading without any issues. 100+ drives proved my happiness :D Thank you for detailed advice bro. I'll check for it tomorrow in AD... 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Warren Flay said:

I hit speed bumps without slowing down now, the shocks are fantastic.

Very dangerous info for a driver like me :D Thank you for advise buddy. I'll check also for EFS tomorrow 👍

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

For the spacers, I checked the reviews for other brands and recommendations on 4x4 groups; do not take chances with these minor stuff when off-roading.

Yes, almost everybody suggests H&R so its quality is clear already. So is the price :) 

How about AOR? Some good comments I heard but its price is way cheaper so I wonder why 😶 

Anyway as you said, better to go H&R for spacers I think...

• Like (+1) 1

@Mehmet Volga clearly its not like the stock suspension has ever stopped u 😂. But since u hav decided to upgrade the MRA are a good investment, these things hold their value as in when u decide to rebuild they are just as good as new and if u want to just sell them after a good use & abuse, u wil still be able to recover some of that money spent. 
stage 1 in my opinion will give you just the lift, bit stiffer than the stock maybe. Bt Like i said its not like the stocks ever stopped u so im sure even with stage1 u will fly 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

@Mehmet Volga clearly its not like the stock suspension has ever stopped u 😂. But since u hav decided to upgrade the MRA are a good investment, these things hold their value as in when u decide to rebuild they are just as good as new and if u want to just sell them after a good use & abuse, u wil still be able to recover some of that money spent. 
stage 1 in my opinion will give you just the lift, bit stiffer than the stock maybe. Bt Like i said its not like the stocks ever stopped u so im sure even with stage1 u will fly 😂

I feel a bit older though... but sure I'll test some jumping 😉 Thank you buddy for the advice. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/30/2022 at 9:05 AM, Warren Flay said:

Hi mate,

Two inch lift kit (springs and shocks) EFS brand. No spacers. Huge improvement on the sand with better damping on jumps (oops, I meant 'bumps' ;-) and no bottoming out. Better turning and braking stability on the sand. 

On the road? I hit speed bumps without slowing down now, the shocks are fantastic. The handling and general road manners however, have dipped a noticeable amount due to the higher center of gravity but this was expected.

All in for less than 5 grand if I remember right.

Wazza

Which efs kit did you get, the Heavy Duty one (300kg load rated) or Standard rated kit? 

• Like (+1) 1