•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 8 Oct 2022

M.Seidam

4 minutes ago, Zed said:

yes depending on previous drives and mechanic's level of inspection, usually when climbing the rear bumpers come off first, then the mudguards, then the fender liners... if it still struggles to climb i'll just press the remote "Open Tailgate door" button to unload the ARB compressor, jacks and anything heavy left in the trunk 😂

...and if nothing works, probably an eject button 🤣

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear friends 

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Imran Kashif @ASAD. @Amr Aydin @Waqas Parvez @Karthik Raptor @Zed @Daniel Yang @Abdelghani and @Hisham Masaad

I hope all of you had a good rest and recovered the stress from last week. On personal level just today I did when I spoke with our friend @Mohamad Anwer I knew he is totally fine Alhamdulellah. 🙏🙏 

Thank you every one here who shared their concerns and wishes of fast recovery for Mohamed . 

Time is the best healer leaving just smooth barely visible scars and i am sure Mohamed will decide the proper time and raise again stronger than ever . 

I have edited some clips hope you enjoy 

At G bowl 

at Death bowl 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you doc @M.Seidamfor the update. Glad to hear that he is well 🙏.

Best way to de-stress is sand therapy! 

Edited by Karthik Raptor
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Karthik Raptor said:

Best way to de-stress is sand therapy

Totally agree 😊

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Imran Kashif @ASAD. @Amr Aydin @Waqas Parvez @Karthik Raptor @Zed @Daniel Yang @Abdelghani and @Hisham Masaad

I hope all of you had a good rest and recovered the stress from last week. On personal level just today I did when I spoke with our friend @Mohamad Anwer I knew he is totally fine Alhamdulellah. 🙏🙏 

Thank you every one here who shared their concerns and wishes of fast recovery for Mohamed . 

Time is the best healer leaving just smooth barely visible scars and i am sure Mohamed will decide the proper time and raise again stronger than ever . 

I have edited some clips hope you enjoy 

At G bowl 

at Death bowl 

@M.Seidam thanks mate for the update with regards to Mohamad Anwer's health.

regards

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use