•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel to Al Ain - Abu-Dhabi - 9 Oct 2022

Frederic

Just now, Daniel Rodas said:

Hi @Frederic, looking forward to tomorrow's drive

I'm driving the white lwb Pajero though.

My mistake, Anoop was in the list before and I didn’t update the car name. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Sun is shining.... the weather is sweet Yeah!

With the temps finally settling down a bit, i was looking forward for a morning on the sand with the fellow Carniteers :) 

We started from the Nahel side, as i was adamant on avoiding other clubs and crosstracks and tried finding some cleaner areas. To all our surprise, this area was virgin and had some nice play areas in store for us ! We made our way down south and had our fill in all sorts of ways. All of you drove amazing today, and we covered good ground. 

I wanted to top it off with a visit to the old lady dune, which we approached from the back and where @Rizwanm2 did a nice strike 😁

Jeeper Boys @Haitham Khattab @Ignacio Quindós@Kailas@Gok Krishand of course @Srikumar breathing in my neck you all were amazing today.

Xterra mafioso @Lawrence_Chehimi and @Rizwanm2 you guys rocked !

Keeping the Pajero team alive @Daniel Rodas brought his new colleague and showed what a Pajero can do ! Amazing !

LC10000000000 driver @Zed driving the snot out of his LC as usual 😁

And FJ power in the name of @Imran Kashif - always with a big smile behind the wheel 😁

All in all a pretty systematic  drive, as you can expect from a guy like me 🤣

Get ready for more adventures along the E95 the coming months ! Yalla !!

https://www.relive.cc/view/vmqXBo12DoO

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

LC10000000000 driver @Zed driving the snot out of his LC as usual 😁

And FJ power in the name of @Imran Kashif - always with a big smile behind the wheel 😁

Damn, im surprised that after yesterday you two still had energy to do another drive this morning 😃

@Zed Especially the LC1000 after dragging the recovery vehicle thru half the desert, you made her climb lady dune 🤯😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

Damn, im surprised that after yesterday you two still had energy to do another drive this morning 😃

@Zed Especially the LC1000 after dragging the recovery vehicle thru half the desert, you made her climb lady dune 🤯😂

So Nahel it is and the lady dune  for Sweihan drives II  what are we waiting for . The week after the next inshallah . prepare your self 😄

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

So Nahel it is and the lady dune  for Sweihan drives II  what are we waiting for . The week after the next inshallah . prepare your self 😄

Unfortunately wont be around, Traveling during the next couple of weeks doc. But i hope and im sure many more Sweihan drives instore this season.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

Traveling during the next couple of weeks d

Safe trip enjoy my friend and oh yes the store is full of toy and joy awaiting all the gangs ahead 😄inshallah 

Important Information

Terms of use