•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel to Al Ain - Abu-Dhabi - 9 Oct 2022

Frederic

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

Sun is shining.... the weather is sweet Yeah!

With the temps finally settling down a bit, i was looking forward for a morning on the sand with the fellow Carniteers :) 

We started from the Nahel side, as i was adamant on avoiding other clubs and crosstracks and tried finding some cleaner areas. To all our surprise, this area was virgin and had some nice play areas in store for us ! We made our way down south and had our fill in all sorts of ways. All of you drove amazing today, and we covered good ground. 

I wanted to top it off with a visit to the old lady dune, which we approached from the back and where @Rizwanm2 did a nice strike 😁

Jeeper Boys @Haitham Khattab @Ignacio Quindós@Kailas@Gok Krishand of course @Srikumar breathing in my neck you all were amazing today.

Xterra mafioso @Lawrence_Chehimi and @Rizwanm2 you guys rocked !

Keeping the Pajero team alive @Daniel Rodas brought his new colleague and showed what a Pajero can do ! Amazing !

LC10000000000 driver @Zed driving the snot out of his LC as usual 😁

And FJ power in the name of @Imran Kashif - always with a big smile behind the wheel 😁

All in all a pretty systematic  drive, as you can expect from a guy like me 🤣

Get ready for more adventures along the E95 the coming months ! Yalla !!

https://www.relive.cc/view/vmqXBo12DoO

Thank you @Frederic for the amazing drive today. Spectacular views, great weather and great drive route. Enjoyed every part of it. 
Thanks @Srikumar for SL, @Zed, @Kailas, @Rizwanm2 for the support. 
Pleasure to meet new sand Sailors @Lawrence_Chehimi, @Daniel Rodas @Gok Krish Thank you for the roof rack Advice, Shout out to my friends @Imran Kashif, @Ignacio Quindós.

see you all soon on Sand

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 10/9/2022 at 7:36 PM, Frederic said:

Sun is shining.... the weather is sweet Yeah!

With the temps finally settling down a bit, i was looking forward for a morning on the sand with the fellow Carniteers :) 

We started from the Nahel side, as i was adamant on avoiding other clubs and crosstracks and tried finding some cleaner areas. To all our surprise, this area was virgin and had some nice play areas in store for us ! We made our way down south and had our fill in all sorts of ways. All of you drove amazing today, and we covered good ground. 

I wanted to top it off with a visit to the old lady dune, which we approached from the back and where @Rizwanm2 did a nice strike 😁

Jeeper Boys @Haitham Khattab @Ignacio Quindós@Kailas@Gok Krishand of course @Srikumar breathing in my neck you all were amazing today.

Xterra mafioso @Lawrence_Chehimi and @Rizwanm2 you guys rocked !

Keeping the Pajero team alive @Daniel Rodas brought his new colleague and showed what a Pajero can do ! Amazing !

LC10000000000 driver @Zed driving the snot out of his LC as usual 😁

And FJ power in the name of @Imran Kashif - always with a big smile behind the wheel 😁

All in all a pretty systematic  drive, as you can expect from a guy like me 🤣

Get ready for more adventures along the E95 the coming months ! Yalla !!

https://www.relive.cc/view/vmqXBo12DoO

Thank you @Frederic for the fantastic drive in the amazing dunes of Sweihan - its definitely one of my favorite spots for off-roading. Having the privilege to follow @Srikumarand @Frederic was a great learning experience. I throughly enjoyed the drive from start to finish. 

Thanks @Rizwanm2 and @Kailas for the double-sweep and an especially big thanks to @Daniel Rodas for pulling me from Old Lady and to @Haitham Khattab@Zed and @Imran Kashif whom I can always count on for mechanical advice and any kind of help!

I hope we can all do another drive again soon! 

P.S: I posted some pictures in the gallery :)

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use