•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahel to Al Ain - Abu-Dhabi - 9 Oct 2022

Frederic

Drive Info

This time we will be starting off in Nahel, which is north of Sweihan. The aim is to traverse Sweihan in a North to South direction and to exit nearby Al Ain. Expect a fast-paced run, lots of ridge riding and criss-crossings, and the occasional technical track to keep us on our toes ! Make sure to arrive with a full tank :) 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and Above 

When:  09 October 2022, Sunday 

Meeting time: 6.30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: 
https://maps.app.goo.gl/ymz7oQtjeyAWAnDX8?g_st=ic

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10.30 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Jessica Lambert@Haitham Khattab@Ignacio Quindós@Salim Akhtar@Zed@Anoop Nair@Gok Krish@Lawrence_Chehimi

@Srikumar

and Waitlisted members:

@Imran Kashif @Beide Worku@Daniel Rodas@salah2u

Thanks for signing up to this drive ! For those who have been in Sweihan before, you can already have an idea of what you can expect :) For those who have not been in Sweihan before, i am sure you will love the terrain and what it has to offer.

The nearest petrol station is the ADNOC in Nahel:

https://goo.gl/maps/zcvKzs4rustZpZNF7

There is another one in Sweihan itself as well:

https://goo.gl/maps/NjTGFBtCcCgKjLjm6

I will be posting the convoy order by Saturday, so stay tuned and hope we can all stretch our legs coming Sunday in the sand !

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@Zed how come you are in the FB+ drive? Is the LC 1000 coughing too much after the last IM drive?

i'm in the WaitList, if u can convince Seidam to accept me 😂 Was enjoying dinner and by 7:10 it was already full 😅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

@Srikumar@Jessica Lambert@Ignacio Quindós@Salim Akhtar@Haitham Khattab@Imran Kashif@Santoso Marjuki@Daniel Rodas@Zed@Lawrence_Chehimi@Gok Krish@Rizwanm2

Please find the convoy list below:

image.png.a51d09874b21008f648a935f574272c2.png

We will be using Channel 2 - 446.03125 Mhz

With the weather getting a bit cooler, i have put the meeting time at 6:30AM. Please do make it on time so we can get moving swiftly.

See you all soon !

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use