•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 08 Oct 2022

JeromeFJ

Thank you all for joining this morning.  I think @Charbel had it straight, it was a superb drive. 

No need to elaborate much more, these ridges were beautiful, and we have shared a great time. The terrain was not easy, especially with some nasty pockets hidden inside the dunes, and the long ridges requiring concentration and excellent control of the car.  As a group, you have been perfect, being focused on your lines, and supporting each other when needed.

Special thanks @Daniel Rodas for the second lead, perfectly anticipating my moves, @Vanessa8580, @Charbel, @Vaibhav for the support and assistance for the few stucks we had. You were on the spot before I could realize something was happening. @siddharth maheshwari, @Yusuf Esaf, welcome back to Carnity after a long time. @Tareq Al Turq, @salah2u  always good to have you in the drive.

And congratulations to @Jonny90 amazing driving for his first FB+.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you soon on the sand!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@JeromeFJthank you for lovely drive. Sand was very tricky in the start but you lead us through the correct path. Special thanks to @Vanessa8580for making drive lively and gracing her presence means a lot of support. @Charbel you just love to tug. Good job on supporting the drive. @Daniel Rodasexcellent 2 lead. @Yusuf Esaf @Tareq Al Turq @siddharth maheshwari @salah2uIt was nice meeting you for the first time.  
special mention @Jonny90 your first FB+ drive and you had no refusal. Drove perfectly for the entire time. Keep the correct amount of distance from Vanessa. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @JeromeFJ for a brilliant drive yesterday. I was pretty nervous before the start as I was the ‘new boy’ again with my first fewbie+, a definite step up for me….and I absolutely loved every second of it.

I was extremely lucky yesterday that my first fewbie+ was lead by you as i knew from your previous drives it would be safe, in a great area but still a massive buzz!!

My safety blanket of being sandwiched between @Vanessa8580 and @Charbel again made things very easy for me as I could follow Vanessa’s line and knew Charbel would help me from behind.

Thanks for the words of advice before the start @Vaibhav, great to drive with you again.

@Daniel Rodas @Yusuf Esaf @Tareq Al Turq @siddharth maheshwari @salah2u great to meet you and really looking forward to driving with you all again.

Amazing @JeromeFJ….thanks again, I want to do it again 🤣.

FB7C1207-1F10-4F68-96CB-3F032C2C7D4E.png.84b5191c20ad9c34a6d8705df2e25299.png

Edited by Jonny90
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use