•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 08 Oct 2022

JeromeFJ

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and Above

When:  08 Oct 2022 Saturday

Meeting time: 6:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/WbWFK5iwurzey1dF8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

PS: COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday- 2:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on the Calendar below

3 hours ago, Joji varghese said:

Morning @JeromeFJ am withdrawing my rsvp due to some vehicle repairing works. Have fun and enjoy the drive….

Thank s for informing early @Joji varghese. I hope works will be minor and you can join a drive next weekend 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desert Drivers, 

Thank you for singing up to the drive on Saturday. I'm sure most of you have already driven this area of Faqa, but it allows to a great variety of tracks, so most of us will go through something new. The plan is to warm-up in the medium size technical area close to the starting point, and once we have taken the measure of the sand conditions, migrate inside the high dune area, in search for long ridges to ride.

I will issue last details and convoy order tomorrow by the end of the afternoon. Please let me know before that in case you changed you plan.

• Like (+1) 3

@Daniel Rodas @Jonny90 @Charbel @Tareq Al Turq @Sam K @siddharth maheshwari @salah2u @Yusuf Esaf @Vaibhav

Some last update for the drive tomorrow

Meeting at 06:00 am at   https://goo.gl/maps/WbWFK5iwurzey1dF8

Convoy order will be 

image.png.ce52eb226e01d3bfa46d5779169b8b31.png

We will be on Radio Channel 3

Enjoy the evening, take as much sleep as you can, and see you tomorrow morning !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use