•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan " Sweihan Drives II " - Abu Dhabi - 23 Oct 2022

M.Seidam

4 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear Friends 

Imteeaz  @Imteeaz

Imran Kashif @Imran Kashif

DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

Davie Chase @Davie Chase

MMansoor @MMansoor

JamesThorn @James Thorn

Tom B @Tom B

Daniel Yang @Daniel Yang

Santoso Marjuki @Santoso Marjuki

Looper @Looper

Thank you all for signing into the drive . just wanted to confirm that our drive on  SUNDAY not Saturday as i missed to correct it in the drive topic although the date 23/10/2022 is correct .

stay tuned and good day.

Seidam 

Satday or Sunday Or Monday - I am IN Doc @M.Seidam

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear Friends 

Imteeaz  @Imteeaz

Imran Kashif @Imran Kashif

DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

Davie Chase @Davie Chase

MMansoor @MMansoor

JamesThorn @James Thorn

Tom B @Tom B

Daniel Yang @Daniel Yang

Santoso Marjuki @Santoso Marjuki

Looper @Looper

Thank you all for signing into the drive . just wanted to confirm that our drive on  SUNDAY not Saturday as i missed to correct it in the drive topic although the date 23/10/2022 is correct .

stay tuned and good day.

Seidam 

Noted Doc

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends 

Imteeaz  @Imteeaz

Imran Kashif @Imran Kashif

DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

Davie Chase @Davie Chase

JamesThorn @James Thorn

Tom B @Tom B

Daniel Yang @Daniel Yang

Looper @Looper

Good morning and welcome again The good news so far we are expecting kinda clear early morning according to the weather broadcasting . Please be on time 06:00 at the meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/DTTq5B3pLv2oRJPY8

the nearest and last gas station https://maps.app.goo.gl/tCjAbZDnVsdJzAWG9?g_st=ic

The radio channel is 2 ( 44603125 )

It’s a demanding terrain so please get enough rest as we will all need it to keep focused through the entire trip tomorrow 

Convoy numbering as below 

image.jpeg.de45360e0a6b66b2e012ef0097f01fac.jpeg

can’t wait seeing you all tomorrow morning inshallah . Drive safe and take care.🙏

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

No issue @MMansoor and @Santoso Marjuki thanks for letting me know . Next time inshallah 

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

@Santoso Marjuki @MMansoor Will miss u guys, but just curious, did u guys both give ur cars in same garage?😂

Pls let us know which one so that we can avoid in the future….

• Haha (+1) 5

@M.Seidam thank you so much for making my 50th drive with Carnity a special one, both myself and Google maps (AKA Tanya (the Wife)) had a fantastic morning with wonderful company.

This drive had everything with so mid to long range dunes as well as technical bits and pieces. the pace was just right and the route excellent. it certainly goes on the list as one of the best drives since joining the club.

We had very few actual stucks and about the same number of refusals, that is testament to the skill of the drivers that we had with us today so well done to one and all :):)

@Daniel Yang sorry you had an early exit hope you are feeling weel soon

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangleryou were an awesome second lead and kept us all on the right track

@Looper as always, a pleasure to drive with you and thanks for a great sweep that kept the convoy flowing and together

@Imteeaz@Imran Kashif@Tom B you guys drove fantastically thank you for making our jobs easy today

Thanks for a wonderful Sunday morning and hope to see you all in the sand again soon :)

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use