•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 23 Oct 2022

Frederic

RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.cceee391e770f39e2ea34370c7cc3b80.png

Please find your convoy positions attached.  We will be using Channel 2: 446.03125 Mhz

Make sure to bring your offroad gears as per your offroad level. Without a flag, radio, shovel, and a compressor you will not be allowed on the drive.

@Simon Dawood @Sayed Bilal @premindra rajaram@Yaseen87@Feras_Sh@munkybizness@Harshal@Tom V@Karthik Raptor@Anoop Nair

See you all soon !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Good morning @Frederic. Sorry to miss this drive today. And left it without any comment. as i wish to enjoy you today but urgent business mission came from nowhere. Enjoy the drive and i will follow up with the pictures. Enjoy @Simon Dawoodand congratulations for the promotion. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tareq Al Turq said:

Good morning @Frederic. Sorry to miss this drive today. And left it without any comment. as i wish to enjoy you today but urgent business mission came from nowhere. Enjoy the drive and i will follow up with the pictures. Enjoy @Simon Dawoodand congratulations for the promotion. 

Thanks for informing @Tareq Al Turq see you soon in the sands on another drive !

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Frederic, I have to drop off the drive am afraid.

The car’s ac has stopped working and instead the heater is on by default. It has to go to the garage ☹️

Edited by Karthik Raptor
  • Sad (0) 1

UPDATED CONVOY LIST

image.png.1c46c32db325602ef97451d68258607c.png

9 minutes ago, Sayed Bilal said:

@Frederic hey i’m on my way but stuck in traffic due to an accident, might be late by 15mins or so, please call me on 0526574287 if you leaving already? 

Hi @Sayed Bilal no worries, we’ll wait a little while longer but will be moving by 4:30 latest

Important Information

Terms of use