•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili to Murquab - Dubai - 22 Oct 2022

Vanessa8580

Great drive today everyone! Thanks @GauravSoni for leading, @Anoop Nair SL and a great job at sweep by @Karthik Raptor. Wishing @Vanessa8580 a speedy recovery! 

Started with some soft sand and bush patches before heading to longer range dunes.

few stucks & refusals in the soft sands and a popout but thats all part of learning and the fewbie drives!

Couple of refusals were down to combination of momentum but also car positioning. When criss crossing or riding along a dune its important to make sure your car is fully ontop of the dune, to avoid gravity pulling you down. Hope this gives thought for the next time in the sand! 

@Nathan L you demonstrated car positioning perfectly on one occasion, but didnt have enough momentum to complete the maneuver 😛 

Few photos in the gallery, see you all again soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

That’s trademark @Hisham Masaad !!! You can get in touch with him!

@Mike. @Nathan L will prepare boards for you, not sure still have the branded one, but I am sure you don't mind. Still you need to keep pushing please🤣. Currently out of town, will be back by coming weekend and confirm when you can collect

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

3 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Mike. @Nathan L will prepare boards for you, not sure still have the branded one, but I am sure you don't mind. Still you need to keep pushing please🤣. Currently out of town, will be back by coming weekend and confirm when you can collect

@Hisham Masaadsir 1 for me please 😊

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Hisham Masaadthis is very nice of you and extremely appreciated! I have been struggling to find a board for some time now. Happy to connect and collect when you are back. Many thanks again! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 10/22/2022 at 10:29 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

That would be awesome, thank you

had a recovery yesterday at work, the board would have come in handy 😂, is it rated for 7ton 😳6266A156-0B41-4212-8E8B-9ABA8327A9C5.jpeg.e734e4ac212e6621e51b832ef8018573.jpeg

B3F86843-2078-4F02-828D-8B90876B398C.jpeg

Edited by Nathan L
  • WOW (+2) 3

40 minutes ago, Nathan L said:

That would be awesome, thank you

had a recovery yesterday at work, the board would have come in handy 😂, is it rated for 7ton 😳6266A156-0B41-4212-8E8B-9ABA8327A9C5.jpeg.e734e4ac212e6621e51b832ef8018573.jpeg

B3F86843-2078-4F02-828D-8B90876B398C.jpeg

Only part of the total weight will be resting on the board. We never tried helicopters though 😅

• Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use