•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan " Sweihan Drives III " - Abu Dhabi - 30 Oct 2022

M.Seidam

1 hour ago, Karthik Raptor said:

Thank you very much doc 🙏

Most welcome dear Karthik 

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear Friends 

@Imteeaz@Waqas Parvez @ASAD. @Vaibhav @Haitham Khattab @Imran Kashif @Amr Aydin @Anoop Nair @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @MMansoor

WL1 : @Santoso Marjuki

WL2 : @Karthik Raptor

Hello and welcome to Sweihan Drives III Thank you for RSVPing the drive. just to bring to your notice that the meeting point has been updated https://goo.gl/maps/h9QpvtQK1MMahLN2A . the nearest gas station to this is https://goo.gl/maps/DagS3ruDxHxU6SiS6 for the ones coming via Dubai Alain road E66 . and https://goo.gl/maps/Yr8syjH39g3ipepN8 for the one who choose to come via E 75 Al faya/E16 al taf road . Get a full tank please.
Please make the final check on your vehicle and your gear pertained to this level . our radio communication will be on radio channel 1 ( 446006 ) . make sure your radios are fully charged ( no radio = no drive )
my cell is case of emergency is 0554045278 don't hesitate to contact me in case of urgent matter .
convoy list will be finalized Saturday morning , so stay tuned!

cheers 

Seidam 

Dear Friends 

@Imteeaz@Waqas Parvez @ASAD. @Vaibhav @Haitham Khattab @Imran Kashif @Amr Aydin @Anoop Nair @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler  @Santoso Marjuki  @Karthik Raptor

Please find the convoy order as below for tomorrow’s Drive 

image.jpeg.56228e6a72122039640769a7480b41c5.jpegplease be on time and have a good rest . Will be fun inshallah. Can’t wait to meet you all .

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 9

4 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear Friends 

@Imteeaz@Waqas Parvez @ASAD. @Vaibhav @Haitham Khattab @Imran Kashif @Amr Aydin @Anoop Nair @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler  @Santoso Marjuki  @Karthik Raptor

Please find the convoy order as below for tomorrow’s Drive 

image.jpeg.56228e6a72122039640769a7480b41c5.jpegplease be on time and have a good rest . Will be fun inshallah. Can’t wait to meet you all .

Seidam 

Apologies Doc @M.Seidam . Something has come up and I will have to excuse myself from tomorrows drive. Hope to catch up with you on the next one. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 4

Apologies doc @M.Seidam, i have to remove myself from the drive.

worked hard during the week to get my ducks in order so I can join this one and get to catch up with you all 😁,unfortunately, something new came up and have to work tomorrow morning.

sorry for last minute drop, enjoy sweihan guys.

• Sad (0) 5

36 minutes ago, Amr Aydin said:

Apologies doc @M.Seidam, i have to remove myself from the drive.

worked hard during the week to get my ducks in order so I can join this one and get to catch up with you all 😁,unfortunately, something new came up and have to work tomorrow morning.

sorry for last minute drop, enjoy sweihan guys.

No worries dear  @Amr Aydin same for  @Anoop Nair . Lot from these drives are kept in store and inshallah we will catch up later 😊

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you Dr. @M.Seidamfor leading us through today’s Adventure in Nahel/Sweihan. Great to have my 1st Intermediate drive in this spectacular Area, sepcially Nagra.  I really enjoyed it thanks to  your support & Care for the whole Convoy. 
Special Thanks to @Waqas Parvezfor clear guidance, instructions and looking after the convoy while climbing the back side of Nagra, and also for supporting all the tugs with the help of @Karthik Raptor Raptor muscles.
Thanks to @Vaibhavfor the sweep and watching over the convoy at the back.

It was a pleasure to drive with such strong capable friends @Santoso Marjuki, @Imran Kashif @Imteeaz, @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @ASAD.. See you all soon on Sand.

D57E7EC4-9CE8-46B3-9CDB-7044B864B98E.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use