•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai- 29 Oct 2022

Islam Soliman

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above 

Meeting time: 06:00am

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/xSAHhzoXbPK8Kd3m7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00am

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 12 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Friday - 9 AM
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR:

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks all for signing up.. looks like it's going to be a long convoy taking the WL in consideration.. I will do my best to accommodate as much as possible ..

@Mohamad Anwer great to have you back my friend.. pls advise the details of the car

@Frans M @Pranjal Varsani1 @Martin M welcome to Carnity and looking forward for driving with you.. looking at the data looks like this will be your first drive with us. Appreciate your swift response to the below listed 5 points below:

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year and Color.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience?
  • Have you completed a Carnity Master Class before?
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.
  • Confirm you have a safety flag and programmable radio
  • Also before the drive, please ensure and CONFIRM you complete the readings below and watch the video:

Important links:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

• Like (+1) 3

@Islam Soliman Really looking forward to the drive tomorrow with you. 

1. I have a 2022 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited - grey colour  

2. I recently took a class with another off road club. I also did an intermediate level course with them. In total I have done 7 drives with the other club. But I haven’t been able to join any drives with them due to scheduling problems. The morning drives workout better for me. 

3. I did a GoCarnity Masterclass last February or the year before. But I I did so much drives as my car at the time kept losing its bumper! So I changed to a Jeep and looking forward to doing a lot more off road. 

4. My vehicle has front and rear tow hooks. 

5. I have a safety flag and programmable radio. 

6. I confirm I have watched the video and l have read the content. 

Thank you

Pranjal. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Islam Solimangood evening. Also good evening everyone. First of all apologize for a late introduction. I was travelling and just arrived from Egypt this morning. My name is Frans Martono.

1. My vehicle is Toyota Land Cruiser LC71 with manual transmission year 2021 Silver Color.

2. I do have some offroad experience during working period in Saudi Arabia as a Heavy equipment technician in 2007-2010, however, that was without proper knowledge of offroading.

3. I never had any master classes yet.

4.My vehicle Toyota Hardtop has both towing points at front and rear, built in air compressor and i have additional 2 piston portable air compressor, towing rope and front winch.

5. I have made the flag bracket and installed 2 weeks ago. As well as the radio Baofeng programmed to 10 channels as per the guide.

6. I have seen all the recommended videos and postings to understand the rules and the techniques.

Since there is no Absolute newbie drive, I was recommended by the admin to go for the Newbie drive.

Hopefully this short description will be useful for everyone.

Looking forward to have my first drive with you all.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 3

Dear All, 

Time to wrap up our plan for tomorrow, below please find the key prep points so we are all ready for our morning adventure:

Pre-drive details below:

• Be at the meeting point by 6:00am (or before) and start deflating your tires (Front 14psi Rear 13psi) and erect your flag
  • Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 1 (446,006)
  • Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving
  • Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and there are no moving objects 
  • Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.
  • please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your tire deflator, pressure gauge and a compressor, safety flag and radio. (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)
  • MeetingPoint:  https://goo.gl/maps/xSAHhzoXbPK8Kd3m7
  • Convoy Order:
  • 97D82960-93AF-4874-8777-D03183F3ECEC.jpeg.e12c6a8eb70d2b6126953c812b153961.jpeg
  • Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use