•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Alain Airport horseshoe loop " Sweihan Drives IV " - Abu Dhabi - 6 Nov 2022

M.Seidam

Another fantastic weekend in Sweihan! Thanks @M.Seidam! every drive you help us see a different version of Sweihan! A well spent sunday ! 

Thanks And always great to drive with such a experienced support guys! @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Simon Dawood
And  our repeat convoy boys😎 @Haitham Khattab @Anoop Nair @Imteeaz Always fun and pleasure to drive with you guys😎👍🏻! See you soon again and wish you a great week until then:)

Edited by DP1011 , Deepak wrangler
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Dear Friends 

Truly today we had such fun that you all made it such a fantastic morning to spend together . Excellent driving safely at all times. 🙏

as I mentioned previously the choice of the itinerary was totally dependent on the first part which was the most breathtaking view along the path where every one has enjoyed it to max. It was not even yet 7:30 by the time we reached the second part.👇

image.jpeg.3bb94f4d38cdb6bc0603de87044ee315.jpegimage.jpeg.75b20b04a822054e5f12130e6d890ea1.jpeg

The second part was at the old lady dune area and I was very surprised to see the slip face totally destroyed from the endless cross tracks and more than that sadly many dumbed rubbish on ground. We looped around it and played a bit which was far better before we head proceed to part 3 👇

image.jpeg.ca571d6037cda35ff0d6b4f9eb017023.jpeg

the third part was not intentional more than safe guarding when we all entered a huge bowl but still smaller than the famous desth bowl , hence I gave it the nick name of “ mini death bowl “ .. I preferred not to cross on descent as the crest from the contra lateral side was broken which gave me no choice other than enter in to its base and drag every one with me ( centrifuge safe effect 🤣) .it was a good practice to exit now and I was having faith with every one with no bargain at all 😅

image.jpeg.d10607a3ce83689b61ac966d26641ecd.jpeg

After we all exited safely the last part of the game was at the pickup bowl where we could play for all day there but as we know the good time passes like a blink of a second however I believe always there will be better and new experience inshallah 

image.jpeg.9a1cfaf4b6ebc7f62f2d2e9d0f504077.jpeg

@Vaibhav thank you for being my second lead today just perfect 🙏also thanks for the ever felt gentle tug when I was crested  before lady dune 👍

@Simon Dawood thank you for anchoring the middle of the convoy and support🙏

@Waqas Parvez Thanks for watching our back with vigilant eyes as always . Perfect exit from that bowl as well 👍

@Haitham Khattab @Asad@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Anoop Nair and @Imteeaz it was a privilege having you all today . You all rocked guys as usual 🙏

till we meet in Sweihan V ( don’t know when yet but soon inshallah ) take care and have a good time . 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

fantastic drive as usual Doc @M.Seidam, just noticed this was my 50th in carnity so couldn't have asked for a better one. We picked the pace right from the start and never let it down (except for my stuck 😅). Thanks again for tugging me out and for @Imteeaz @Waqas Parvez @Simon Dawood& @Vaibhav for all the shoveling. Red Bulls on me for next drive. 

@Vaibhav flawless 2nd lead, so impressive that we have recommended to Doc to make that your permanent position 😂

@Waqas Parvez thank you for sweeping the convoy and being patient with constant sand showers i was providing. 

@Haitham Khattab @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Imteeaz @Simon Dawood @Anoop Nair always a pleasure meeting and driving with you guys. See you all soon. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@M.Seidam Today's drive you just upped the level and made it so much fun. Though the starting point to reach was a bit rough but it was good to see such a strong convoy ready to tear up the dunes. Some ridge riding in the initial part and later the pace completed the drive. Thank you for making me the 2nd lead which was my 1st time in Carnity and i enjoyed thoroughly. You chose perfect lines with main priority of safety of everyone. @Haitham Khattab 2nd drive and you have drove flawless buddy. It was really nice seeing you in the rear view mirror. @Anoop Nair we have driven together so many times and it was good see the beauty with fender replaced. @Simon Dawood good job as CF and making us listen to exhaust which everyone enjoyed when you were tearing up the dunes. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler Did see you climbing the dunes and you did it extremely well after the air filter was cleaned compared to the last drive. @Imteeaz thanks a lot of supporting on shoveling and such a pleasure to see the safari climbing bowls. @ASAD.Thank you for making us sweat :) red bull is pending for our next drive together. thank you for your kind words. @Waqas Parvezthank you for taking care of the tail. good job as sweep. Looking forward to see you again soon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@M.Seidam there are no words to describe how wonderful the drive today was !!. Amazing scenery , nice weather and most importantly wonderful people whom we enjoyed  the intermediate drive level " safely" . we went in together with a smile and we left together with laughter, wondering about the many dunes that were staring at us while exiting and daring us to conquer them. If it wasn't for the voice of reason, i am sure with such an amazing convoy we would have still been there till this moment tearing up those dunes bit by bit . 😂

time went by so fast as if we experienced the time dilation effect :D

well done @Vaibhav flowless 2nd lead, @Waqas Parvez thanks for keeping us all packed together great job buddy .

@ASAD.we have to make a dedicated REDBULL drive for you my friend 😂 

@Haitham Khattab @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Imteeaz @Anoop Nair @ASAD. looking forward to see you again soon . 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use