Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 5 Nov 2022

Brette

@LooperYes the 2 newbies drive really well and since we were just 4 cars, it gave me the opportunity to bump up the level as I could see both @Bjoernand  @Walter Palkright behind me doing very well. 

Regarding @Bjoerndaughter, that was my bad, I mistook her for Maria who did not show up. Clarified it with @Bjoernafter the drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Brette My daughter was flattered when you wanted her to drive ;-)  She says hello and that she is looking forward to do her first official drive with you and @Looperin one and a half years :-)

Great drive by the way! Was a lot of fun! Thanks again!

Oh... and thanks for the feedback! Appreciated! 

• Like (+1) 4

Just read @Looper's post. Thanks for the feedback. Now I truly am flattered. Admit I had the pleasure of doing a couple of neighbourhood drives with @Chaitanya D - who is a great teacher if I might say - and with the guys from Offroad Zone. Tried to tie things together last Sunday with one of your Master classes with @Gaurav, which was a great learning experience and a lot of fun!

So, very much looking forward to doing lots of drives with you guys :-) Great community!

Edited by Bjoern
typo
  • Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Bjoern said:

who is a great teacher if I might say

@Bjoern I am a novice when you consider the stalwarts and legends in this club. Still learning  the tips and  tricks from them 😊

Absolutely love to see you here , enjoy the outings, especially in winter . 

• Like (+1) 4

@Brette I just went through my mails and saw one about the "Transfer your previous off-road experience" topics. If I got it right I should have stated my previous experience with the drives with @Chaitanya D (3) and the two with the guys from offroad zone (both to pink rock). After our drive I did the Master class and two drives. So I would like to ask for your guidance if it would make sense to apply for Fewbie? Guess the two of you and @Gauravcan judge best if that fits. Thanks in advance for your advice!

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/15/2022 at 3:10 AM, Bjoern said:

@Brette I just went through my mails and saw one about the "Transfer your previous off-road experience" topics. If I got it right I should have stated my previous experience with the drives with @Chaitanya D (3) and the two with the guys from offroad zone (both to pink rock). After our drive I did the Master class and two drives. So I would like to ask for your guidance if it would make sense to apply for Fewbie? Guess the two of you and @Gauravcan judge best if that fits. Thanks in advance for your advice!

You can apply for your promotion here: https://carnity.com/support/

Will gather all trip lead feedback and proceed accordingly.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use