•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 4 Nov 2022

Chaitanya D

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Newbie and above ( Absolute Newbie / First timers with Carnity Not Allowed)

When:  04 Nov 2022, Friday Night

Meeting time:  8 PM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/WMzZ8CdXhEzT8n9Y8

Approximate finish time: 11.45 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 12 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 4 Nov 2022
12 hours ago, Krishna R said:

@Chaitanya DHello Doc. Just wanted to inform you that, in case I get shortlisted for the drive, I will be bringing an Xterra.

All prerequisites are confirmed - tow hooks, clearance, shovel radio etc

Looking forward

Thanks @Krishna R for informing. Have you driven your new car in the sand or this would be your first time out with the new ride??

in that case I would advise you to join a day drive to get a feel of the car as you have been driving another one. The first time I drove my X , coming from a patrol - I was getting stuck and struggling all over the place. It needs a few drives to get in sync once u change cars

pls make a informed decision considering this is a night drive - even though a newbie , will be challenging enough at dark 😃

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Thanks @Krishna R for informing. Have you driven your new car in the sand or this would be your first time out with the new ride??

in that case I would advise you to join a day drive to get a feel of the car as you have been driving another one. The first time I drove my X , coming from a patrol - I was getting stuck and struggling all over the place. It needs a few drives to get in sync once u change cars

pls make a informed decision considering this is a night drive - even though a newbie , will be challenging enough at dark 😃

Hello Doc @Chaitanya DI have had this car for sometime now and i went for a drive last weekend with @Islam Soliman.

Completed the drive with 0 stucks and 2 refusals :)  I am comfortable and confident with the car and would love to join the drive. 

The car has extra lights as well for night drives, if it helps my case :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

17 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Hello Doc @Chaitanya DI have had this car for sometime now and i went for a drive last weekend with @Islam Soliman.

Completed the drive with 0 stucks and 2 refusals :)  I am comfortable and confident with the car and would love to join the drive. 

The car has extra lights as well for night drives, if it helps my case :) 

I think I know which car you are talking about - the red monster 😃, used by a seasoned off Roader.

that car is awesome - take good care of it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Friends 

Will add you to the drive to clear the waitlist

Please confirm if you are still willing to join

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear Friends 

Will add you to the drive to clear the waitlist

Please confirm if you are still willing to join

Hi @Chaitanya D Doc - yes pls include me in the list of attendees.

THanks

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use