•  

Karthik Raptor has been promoted to Support Team

Gaurav

Formalities only. As soon as you got the knowledge and tricks of off-roading, you was always considered a support. Support is a indication of a person, enjoy helping and giving hand to people whenever required, off-road or on road , and it is you @Karthik Raptor. Well deserved promotion, and look forward for more and more 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

10 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Hearty congratulations @Karthik Raptor you have been always very helpful attentive and sensible. Truly deserved promotion . 👍

Thank you doc @M.Seidamfor your kind words and the guidance you provide us in all your drives. Your patience and cautiousness is truly remarkable and something we all can learn from 🙏

9 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

@Karthik Raptor congrats mate - well deserved. Keep up the great work and support that you have been extending during all the drives

Thank you mate. It’s always been a pleasure to drive with you and your sense of humour 😎. Look forward for more.

9 hours ago, Mike. said:

Congrats @Karthik Raptor! Very well deserved 

Thanks @Mike.. See you soon in one of the drives. Love your mods and white & black combo 👌

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Harshal said:

Congratulations @Karthik Raptor 👍

Thanks @Harshal. See you tonight 🙏

9 hours ago, Looper said:

Congratulations @Karthik Raptor, you were already doing it, now got the designation. 

Thank you @Looper for your wishes.  Haven’t driven with you for a while, but mate your pictures and videos are next level. They are stunning shots with pro like editing. Have to be in a drive with you soon 🙏

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

9 hours ago, Frederic said:

Well deserved @Karthik Raptor

Thank you @Frederic. It was exactly the day today one year ago I was in your absolute newbie drive where my desert off-roading journey started. Since then it has been a humbling experience so far, with the help of marshals, support team and fellow desert lovers, there is always so much to learn. Look forward to more 🙏 

9 hours ago, Senthil Kumar said:

Congrats @Karthik Raptor well done, 

Thank you @Senthil Kumar, see you tonight buddy.

9 hours ago, Brette said:

Congrats @Karthik Raptorwell done. 

Thank you @Brette, after the absolute newbie, it was your drives that gave the confidence to move ahead. Look forward to joining your drives soon. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

9 hours ago, Simon Dawood said:

Congratulations @Karthik Raptor. well done buddy.  Looking forward to shovel together soon💪 😂

Thank you @Simon Dawood. 100% look forward to team shovelling with you 😅

7 hours ago, munkybizness said:

Congratulations, and well deserved @Karthik Raptor! See you out on the sands soon :) 

Thank you @munkybizness. Yes bro its a been long time, see you soon in one of the drives.

7 hours ago, Waqas Parvez said:

Congratulations @Karthik Raptor welcome to the team,well deserved on the promotion 

Thank you @Waqas Parvez. It has always been to pleasure to drive with you. Your support and guidance always make the convoy safe 🙏See you tonight.

1 hour ago, Vaibhav said:

Congratulations @Karthik Raptoron the promotion. Welcome to the team. 

Thank you @Vaibhav. Great to have you in the convoy brother, look forward to be part of the team. See you tonight!

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Formalities only. As soon as you got the knowledge and tricks of off-roading, you was always considered a support. Support is a indication of a person, enjoy helping and giving hand to people whenever required, off-road or on road , and it is you @Karthik Raptor. Well deserved promotion, and look forward for more and more 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor your kind words. Having done most of my fewbie and fewbie plus drives with you, you are a mentor to me. These are the drives that allows to stretch our wings and learn to fly as an adult, i.e. got to know my truck better in these level drives, with the trademark ‘Yalla Push’ on the radio from you. Your support and guidance on or after the drive was immensely helpful, so thank you once again and look forward to joining your drives 🙏🙏

21 minutes ago, Haitham Khattab said:

Congratulations @Karthik Raptor, very well deserved 

Thank you @Haitham Khattab, see you soon buddy.

Edited by Karthik Raptor
  • Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use