•  

Davie Chase has been promoted to Advisor level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Davie Chase for reaching the Advisor Level with Carnity Offroad Club

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Please make sure your Carnity user profile is always updated with all the latest Emergency contact details.

ADVISOR

This Advisor level is the cornerstone of Team Carnity Structure as you will always remain an "Advisor" first even when you attain a Marshal rank. As an advisor, you will, constructively help, support, and advise other advisors with "respect" being part of this big multi-cultural family. You can discuss or even question ideas at any level but respectfully and professionally by keeping all the dialogue exchanges confidential for internal use only.

Your biggest transformation from an off-roader to a leader will be done at this level. With solid experience in supporting drives and handling recoveries, you will join the most comprehensive and power-packed Leaders Lead sessions.

The Leaders Lead Sessions, which consist of 3 drives and significant homework and preparation in advance of the drives, will eventually teach you all about leading and navigating in the desert, extreme recovery scenarios, and learning to lead the convoy in the various terrains UAE has to offer. These sessions are conducted by a crew member, tailored specifically for you, and be done for a handful of members only at a time.

This is invaluable information and exclusive training that you will only receive at the Advisor level with Carnity.

You will be learning the basics of leading the convoy in the desert in three different steps:

• Advance sand reading, planning your lead, terrain, level, and emergency exits.
  • Lead with navigational software to systematically scale the lead for all the cars in the convoy.
  • Ability to lead, recover and manage the convoy in the most extreme desert available in the UAE.

Once you complete these 3 sessions then you will be eligible to lead drives under supervision:

• Minimum two partial leads for any daytime Fewbie drives under Expert/Marshal/Crew supervision.
  • Plan, post, and a lead minimum of four daytime Fewbie drives under Expert/Marshal/Crew supervision.

You can extend above two partial or four full leads  if you need more time to develop confidence.

Once you successfully, complete the minimum of two partial and four full leads under supervision, then you will be eligible for your Expert promotion.

Carnity Contribution

• Committed to driving with Carnity off-road club only.
  • Lead/Support: Minimum 6 drives per quarter (3 months).
  • Forum contribution to earn Carnity points.

Skills required

• Meticulous planning and preparation.
  • Ready for new challenges or unexpected situations.
  • Leadership skills to always put the team before yourself.

Car Worthiness

• Capable 4x4 vehicle with a low range gearing.
  • Suitable approach and departure angle.
  • High profile tires.

Off-road gear required

Safety flag, tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio (walkie-talkie), air compressor, tool kit, rated recovery rope and 2 rated shackles, GPS, Floor jack and jack board, tire repair kit, toolbox, tie-down straps, fluids.

Drive Joining

• All Levels.

Forum participation

• Active participation on the forum.
  • Share drive experience + feedback.
  • Share drive pictures in the gallery.
  • Post trip report after the drive.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Very much deserved @Davie Chase ! From the very start you impressed all of us with your mature, calm, and helpful approach and professionalism. I am glad to have seen you growing in this sport and look forward to supporting you on your future leads !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Congratulations @Davie Chase, I was looking forward to it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

@Davie ChaseI am so delighted for the much and truly deserved promotion . Your calmness , professional approach experience and humble smooth personality shine bright . Hearty congratulations my friend 👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I am going to echo the thoughts already shared above, and I'm certain the many more that will follow after. I still distinctly remember my first drive with you, and you with a pop-out on hand, you jumped right in to not just help out but also bring clear and precise knowledge. This is just the validation of everything you've brought to every drive you've been on, and the way in which you've imparted your calm to us 😇

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use