•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Quaa - Abu Dhabi - 12 Nov 2022

Srikumar

@Srikumar I have to unfortunately withdraw from this drive, which has been happening for past few weeks😔 with other drives as well because of my head gasket issue which is taking time to fix, was expecting the car to be ready today. 

IMG-20221104-WA0001.jpg.2031dfe4554ad529e53d57c4b6d3f82b.jpg

I will miss this epic drive and the convoy. 

• Sad (0) 6
  • WOW (+2) 2

2 minutes ago, MMansoor said:

@Srikumar I have to unfortunately withdraw from this drive, which has been happening for past few weeks😔 with other drives as well because of my head gasket issue which is taking time to fix, was expecting the car to be ready today. 

@MMansoor well it seems that the garage is not trying to fix the issues mate!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

3 minutes ago, MMansoor said:

Mansoor no worries. There will be many more drives. Good thing is your car is getting ready for future drives. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, MMansoor said:

@Imteeaz true, but the issue was very weird, guess what the coolant overflows when the car cools down lol😆

@MMansoor strange one indeed - let me know what could have caused this when you get the final verdict from your mechanic

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Imteeaz said:

@MMansoor strange one indeed - let me know what could have caused this when you get the final verdict from your mechanic

Sure, they suspected head gasket and the valves. The diagnosis took a week to be sure...

• Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

@Imran Kashif @Chris Wing @ASAD. @Mario Cornejo you have been added on to the drive list. We will be running 2 convoys.

Details to follow....

Thanks @Srikumar for adding us into your super drive,small suggestion from expert my fj tank is 70 litres only ,can I keep 1 Jerry can of 20 litres or will it be enough?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MMansoor said:

That's a blow! Disappointing!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MMansoor said:

Too bad man, its been 3 weeks now i hope you get it sorted soon. Hopefully many drives this season that you will be able to join 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use