•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Quaa - Abu Dhabi - 12 Nov 2022

Srikumar

7 hours ago, Srikumar said:

@GauravSoni @JeromeFJ @Looper @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Amr Aydin @Simon Dawood @Gok Krish @Imran Kashif @ASAD. @Mario Cornejo @Chris Wing @Rizwanm2 @Frederic @Gaurav

Good morning boys, we are less than 24 hours away from what is expected to be an exciting day. Please go through the all the points mentioned on the Original Post. Few important points to recap:

• Please ensure that you come with a full tank.
  • If you have a spare radio, bring it. A car charger for the radio will also help
  • Conserve fuel when not needed
  • Drive within your own and vehicle limits. Keep your Egos at the deflation point and dont push yourself to the limit

As we are a big group, we would be running 2 convoys.

@GauravSoni has volunteered to lead the other convoy. Thank you as even Wl members have got a chance to taste the terrain.

So the split in convoy is as follows (this is not the convoy numbering):

1st Group

• GauravSoni
  • Chris Wing
  • Mario Cornejo
  • Looper
  • Imran Kashif
  • Zixuan Huang - Charlie
  • Simon Dawood
  • Gok Krish
  • Rizwan

2nd Group

• Srikumar
  • Amr Aydin
  • Waqas
  • Gaurav
  • Jerome
  • Vaibhav
  • Frederic
  • Asad

Convoy numberings and radio frequency would be announced by the respective trip leads. 

Wish you all a lucky people Fantastic drive. Cant express how much FOMO I have right now and cant wait for another one ,

Epic Drives like this should be released atleast 2 weeks earlier pls🙏🏼🙏🏼, is all I can sincerely request😅...am sure long MANY would agree to make sure ppl like me dont take up other commitments😂

• Like (+1) 5

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler don’t worry dear I can assure you there are plans for all the stripes from bu tais till um alzomol till the end of the season 😉 inshallah 

Just now, M.Seidam said:

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler don’t worry dear I can assure you there are plans for all the stripes from bu tais till um alzomol till the end of the season 😉 inshallah 

Our crews are always welcome for sure as well as all the friends 😊.. just hang on and stay tuned 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gok Krish said:

Our day started with @Gaurav becoming Gouthama! Happy Sunday. More to follow...looking forward to the videos from Sreekumar's drive...

20221112_064617.jpg

Nice click @Gok Krish I hope you have the camping pictures also 

Edited by Vaibhav
  • Like (+1) 8

Important Information

Terms of use