•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 12 Nov 2022

Vanessa8580

@Vanessa8580 good morning I’ve added myself to the waitlist as I have a drive this afternoon. If any spot opens up I would be happy to join :) 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Ahmad Nerat said:

Good evening @Vanessa8580,

This will be my first drive with carnity,

i have little experience in offroading, i did some drives with my frinds but nothing serious. However, also i did a discovery offroading session with other club last Saturday. 

i drive landcrusier 2014, and i have all needed tools; snatch rope, compressor, deflator, flag, radio ..etc additionaly, i have seen the training matrial in club.

looking forward to meet u along with other deivers on sand on Sat. 

let me know if anything else needed.

BR,

Ahmad

Looking forward to meet you Ahmad, I will see you tomorrow !

Good morning everyone, I look forward to meet you all tomorrow. For some of you it will be your first drive in the club so I bet you are excited ! 

Below you can find the convoy numbering for tomorrow's drive. 

Position Driver Car Rank

1 Vanessa Pajero LWB Blue Marshal
2 Vishal Nair Pajero LWB Fewbie
3 Lucas Amat Jeep Liberty Absolute Newbie
4 Ahmad Nerat Land Cruiser Absolute Newbie
5 Daniel N FJ Cruiser  Absolute Newbie
6 Heyns Holtzhausen FJ Cruiser  Absolute Newbie
7 Rob  Toyota Prado Support team
8 Frans M Land Cruiser LC71 Newbie
9 Sebb Nissan Patrol Super Safari Newbie
10 Bashar Beasha  Nissan Patrol Super Safari Newbie
11 Glenn Waters Montero Sport Newbie
12 Gary F Jeep Gladiator Newbie
13 Joao  FJ Cruiser  Newbie
14 Nathan  Dodge Ram Fewbie
15 Mayank Nissan Patrol Super Safari Support team

We will be using radio channel 1 (446 00625) for this drive. If there is any emergency you can call me on the number 056 434 1668. 

See you all tomorrow morning at 6.30 am !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

What an absolute day of it! Fantastic driving by all, really enjoyed it…clearly the Carnity teamwork really had to come into play today, we wouldn’t have made it through without. Thanks @Vanessa8580 and all the team for a great morning, and sorry for leaving so rapidly after inflation.  A great learning experience I think for all, we all picked up some desert scars in some shape or form, and I am definitely looking forward to the next one!  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

What a drive….ups and downs , fast and slow sections, shovels , tugs and pop outs …  If a drive was a movie , this was Forest Gump… “life is like a box of chocolates “ and all that.

This drive also highlighted the importance of being prepared for the unexpected, always bring extra water , good boots for the sand and a decent hat.

Thanks to @Vanessa8580 the support team for leading with  such great camaraderie 

96826A4C-AE52-4571-B608-A70671AC9CA7.jpeg

3E695586-480E-41DE-8E93-AAD6F0A63FFF.jpeg

EDE3B2D1-D3D3-4A4A-8C77-2EA077548049.jpeg

08C1E917-BE3B-4038-B021-E791A9E1DDE2.jpeg

2C35DA9E-3526-4FBC-836F-1F6FB96D46A7.jpeg

3F2C00EE-8715-47AF-A22E-3F42DFF3A641.jpeg

C7EEA363-0D6D-47CA-BF33-0E55466DCA8C.jpeg

Edited by Gary F
Added 2 photos
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

What a nice drive.. many thx to @Vanessa8580 and the support team. For the efforts and everything.. 

If u ask about my car, my landcrusier is ok and in perfect mechanical status. I doubled checked it with my frd he is mechanic. Its just some fixes to front pumber and hopefully by end of tomorrow it will be back to business again with another shiny pumber 🥳🥳. Waiting for the next challenge.

It was my pleasure driving with all of you

BR,

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Hello everyone, thankyou for your assistance during my tire pop out. It was a good learning experience. Appreciate everyone's team work. Thankyou @Vanessa8580 as well as all support team. It was a nice drive.

IMG-20221112-WA0032.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ahmad Nerat good to know you will be back in the dunes soon, thanks for the lovely Arabic coffee yesterday, it was a good start to the day.

Edited by Gary F
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use