•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 12 Nov 2022

Vanessa8580

Evening everyone,

It was lovely being able to go out with a group again after so long.
Thanks to @Vanessa8580 and the rest of the Carnity team for fun drive and enjoyable experience.

As @munkybizness mentions, mistakes can and always be made by all regardless of their amount of drives. It always acts as a learning experience and should never be something to be ashamed of, especially with how well you guys worked together to recovery the four vehicles and get us all moving again.

Again, thanks for the drive and I hope to join you all again for some more fun.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

20 hours ago, Ahmad Nerat said:

What a nice drive.. many thx to @Vanessa8580 and the support team. For the efforts and everything.. 

If u ask about my car, my landcrusier is ok and in perfect mechanical status. I doubled checked it with my frd he is mechanic. Its just some fixes to front pumber and hopefully by end of tomorrow it will be back to business again with another shiny pumber 🥳🥳. Waiting for the next challenge.

It was my pleasure driving with all of you

BR,

Ahmad

Happy to hear your car is still fully functional Ahmad! Hope to see you on a drive again.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi everyone. 

Thanks for a great and inspiring drive. 

Most of what I had of comments has been said very well already by @heyns holtzhausen and @munkybizness. I would like to add, that it has been along time since I had to level parts of a dune out for the recovery to succeed, but it worked 😆 

@Vanessa8580 and @Ahmad Nerat I hope your cars recover fully :) Quite the unlucky dips you had.

I did manage to get a picture at the end:IMG_7481.jpeg.85b7a7515993a379ae472a166e298be3.jpeg

@Vanessa8580Do you have any feedback for @heyns holtzhausenand me, now that we have completed our first drive with Carnity?

Hope to see you all on drives in the future. 

Kind Regards
./Daniel

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 minute ago, DanielN said:

Hi everyone. 

Most of what I had of comments has been said very well already by @heyns holtzhausen and @munkybizness. I would like to add, that it has been along time since I had to level parts of a dune out for the recovery to succeed, but it worked 😆 

@Vanessa8580 and @Ahmad Nerat I hope your cars recover fully :) Quite the unlucky dips you had.

I did manage to get a picture at the end:IMG_7481.jpeg.85b7a7515993a379ae472a166e298be3.jpeg

@Vanessa8580Do you have any feedback for @heyns holtzhausenand me, now that we have completed our first drive with Carnity?

Kind Regards
./Daniel

Thanks @DanielN, my car is absolutely fine, just a bit bruised but to be honest, my Big Blue is used to that by now. I already asked my mechanic to look for another bumper 😁 

You and @heyns holtzhausendid amazing for your first drive and you helped in every way you could do that’s all I ask for. I hope to see you both soon again in the sand ! 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, DanielN said:

Hi everyone. 

Kind Regards
./Daniel

@DanielN my car is now ready and fully recovered.🥳🥳

@Vanessa8580 if u need any support for ur car, drop me a message.

Hope to see u again on new drive 

IMG-20221113-WA0074.jpg

• Like (+1) 5

Hey all.

Sorry this is a little later than planned. Had a great time out on Saturday, the drive was good fun with plenty of drama. The convoy was large but well managed.

Thanks for the great lead @Vanessa8580and to all of the support team.

hope to see you all in the sand again soon. 

Important Information

Terms of use