•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 12 Nov 2022

Mehmet Volga

@Ignacio Quindós @Jaro Tuzinsky @Zulfikhar Naiyar @Miguel Codes @JamesThorn @TT_Dubai

You all were amazing today guys! A flawless performance and we reached up Solar Park by smashing 81 km track 💪 ... wouldn't be possible with an ordinary convoy. Many times I had looped back to Faqa because of the time lost but our tempo was brilliant today. 

I think we found some ridges to whip there. No rope and no shovel other than mine but only a few reattempting. Good winching show by @Ignacio Quindós and @Miguel Codes in that terrible volcano pit at the top. I'm taking my negative words back about wranglers 😛 Nice shooting @Jaro Tuzinsky 👍 and great performance for a Pajero among those rhinos!

@Ignacio Quindós and @TT_Dubai thank you guys for pulling and pushing the convoy.  @Zulfikhar Naiyar @JamesThorn every one of you was your own support today. 

Let's do the opposite next time (from Qudra to Faqa). See you all soon!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Sorry to missed the convoy today morning @Mehmet Volga i woke up 30 min late. I Wont be able to reach on time.. 😢 I will make sure to put 4 mobilephones with alarms next time to make sure i will wake up and reach on time. 🙏 I am quite happy that you enjoyed this morning 😊

Edited by Tareq Al Turq
  • Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tareq Al Turq said:

Sorry to missed the convoy today morning @Mehmet Volga i woke up 30 min late. I Wont be able to reach on time.. 😢 I will make sure to put 4 mobilephones with alarms next time to make sure i will wake up and reach on time. 🙏 I am quite happy that you enjoyed this morning 😊

It is ok @Tareq Al Turq, we will do it next time. Thank you for your following 👍

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use