•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 11 Nov 2022

Hisham Masaad

Thank you @Mohamad Anwer @Krishna R @Benjamin @Mike M. @Fabien Monleau @Ignacio Quindós @Naim Aoun and @Joji varghese for joining the drive. A short one, but had good time, going through a lot of technical dunes, and few open easy ones. Good to see all managed all the way till the end. Few refusals and stucks managed quickly and easily. I can say two reasons, one, Krishna is still getting us to his new car, and best way to handle, which caused the second reason … hesitation. Sure by time will be managing it Krishna. 

Look forward to see you again everyone. nice weekend

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaad it was a great drive :) I’m looking forward to the next one with you. The sand was really hard to read this time around. I found that the jeep was struggling to hold its traction after climbing. At first I thought I was pushing too hard but to my surprise it wasn’t that at all. It seemed like I was digging myself in that’s why I double checked tyre pressure etc. still a great drive and very enjoyable. I definitely learned something out on this one thanks :) 

@Fabien Monleau thanks for all the great support and helping with the tires it was greatly appreciated! Looking forward to seeing you soon :) 

@Krishna R  looking forward to seeing you soon. It takes everyone a few to get used to a new car nevertheless you were still doing well :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaadfor a very nice drive. I enjoyed watching your self-recovery in that soft patch. You have a little tank there. Looking forward for more drives with you.

@Fabien Monleau, I have been on a couple of drives with you so far and I can say that if @Carnitywere a corporation you would be “Head of Support”, hands down. You are a machine on legs man :)

Thanks @Joji varghese for the sweep and @Mohamad Anwerfor a cool Second lead.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the sand again soon!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

On 11/12/2022 at 7:07 AM, Hisham Masaad said:

Thank you @Mohamad Anwer @Krishna R @Benjamin @Mike M. @Fabien Monleau @Ignacio Quindós @Naim Aoun and @Joji varghese for joining the drive. A short one, but had good time, going through a lot of technical dunes, and few open easy ones. Good to see all managed all the way till the end. Few refusals and stucks managed quickly and easily. I can say two reasons, one, Krishna is still getting us to his new car, and best way to handle, which caused the second reason … hesitation. Sure by time will be managing it Krishna. 

Look forward to see you again everyone. nice weekend

Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor a very nice relaxed drive, its good to drive with you again.

Thank you @Fabien Monleau for your appreciated iated support.

To the rest if the convoy,  great driving. 👍 and look forward to seeing you all soon. 

Regards,

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use