•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 11 Nov 2022

Hisham Masaad

Drive Info

We will start from Nahel and drive towards south in Sweihan. Our route will visit some playgrounds to practice wider slopes, long hill climbing and ridge riding, and a small bucket of technical dunes to improve offroading skills in between these. 

As per the performance, we are planning to finish at Nahel road or loop back to the start point with around 50-60 km track.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above 

When:  11 November 2022, Friday

Meeting time: 2.45 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/m65iJwTNZ1jrUJ9GA

Approximate finish time: 6.00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Good morning. Dear @Joji varghese being the only WL, please confirm availability to add you.

Hi @Hisham Masaadthank you and am confirming my drive 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear friends... @Mohamad Anwer @Krishna R @Benjamin @Mike M. @Pieter Potgieter @Fabien Monleau @Brett Eicher @Ignacio Quindós @Naim Aoun @Joji varghese, hope you had a good week, and now time to have some fun. Please make sure to be on time, to try to move as fast as possible after the brief. We will be moving as below convoy order. In any case required, my mobile is 0506318834. Look forward to see you 2:45pm.

FB Margham PM.png

• Like (+1) 4

I'm so sorry @Hisham Masaad I won't be able to make it. I went to leave work at noon, very excited about the drive... but my xj wouldn't start. It took me the last hour and a half to finally get it going and limp it home, but I need to go to a garage. Maybe just a battery or alternator, I don't know. Visiting the garage was not how I wanted to spend my afternoon 😭

Apologies again for this very last minute notice.

• Sad (0) 2

Important Information

Terms of use