•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan & Nahel (Camp & Drive) - Abu Dhabi- 12 Nov 2022

Kailas

Hi @Kailas  Wont be able to reach by 6 from my previous night party, too ambitious - I will miss this long awaited drive, and deftly in for next one!!! 
Have fun and safe drive all...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 1

@AlexM, @Haitham Khattab & @Brett Eicher

The below image has the drive start point. You will find a track near it which I marked in red. I was thinking we camp somewhere around the yellow highlighted area which should be away from city lights, if not we can go a bit more deeper inside. This is a reference location for the area https://goo.gl/maps/doCosJKjPdZQftd18@AlexM, I think you will be the first one the reach, so you can have a look around and let us know the exact location.

Try to carry as light as possible as we have a FB+ drive tomorrow and we don't want things flying inside the car. Make sure you secure the things properly inside.

I will set up a WhatsApp group so we can coordinate there.

image.png.d97e53285eca1ebe28ea20495e16f132.png

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Kailas I'm experiencing a bit of car trouble, I think it's just a battery, but waiting and seeing. Friday afternoon not an ideal time for car trouble 😂 This trouble threw off my afternoon timings, so not sure what time I'll be able to head out to the meet up point, but I'll keep you posted.

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Feras_Sh,

You need to complete 10 FB drives before you can apply for promotion. Only after promotion to FB+ level, you will be able to join in one. Please review the grading structure for more details.

• Like (+1) 1

Please find the convoy list for tomorrow.

1. @Kailas-L

2. @Haitham Khattab

3. @Brett Eicher

4. @AlexM

5. @Sunil Mathew-IM

6. @Salim Akhtar

7. @Senthil Kumar-IM

8. @Gertjan

9. @Beide Worku-SW & IM

We have got strong support for the drive. All the IM level member can support with the recoveries. See you all tomorrow at 6 am. We will be on channel 3 (44605625)

Cheers

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Kailas said:

@Beide Worku, let me know if you are interested to join. 

Dear @Feras_Sh, this is a FB+ drive and your rank is FB. Hence please join FB drive.

@Kailas on one hand I am sad to miss the camping opportunity, which I love but won’t be able to make it today because I just got back to town, and on the other happy I get to join you tomorrow. You guys enjoy the night and see you all tomorrow bright and early. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use