•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan & Nahel (Camp & Drive) - Abu Dhabi- 12 Nov 2022

Kailas

Dear Desert Team

I had a great time with you doing a very nice route! Thanks to @Kailas for picking nice dunes and spots. Also @Senthil Kumar, @Beide Worku for great support.

See you all soon on the sand again.

• Like (+1) 5

Thank you all for joining the drive.

It was a pleasure to camp with @AlexM, @Haitham Khattab and @Brett Eicher , enjoyed stories around the campfire.

We had a pretty strong convoy that allowed me to keep pushing the limits. Covered great Nagrah climbs from different sides. We only had to take out the ropes couple of time. enjoyed every bit of the drive.

Great team effort.

Drive stats:

image.png.b7b60c7eb9be9267f154cbc880b55f66.png

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

A fantastic drive @Kailas Thank you for organising this, and for the camping part, too. I thought everyone would be sleeping by the time I got there, fortunately not as it was amazing company to spend the evening with! Special thanks to team @AlexM for the wonderful bbq chicken and salad 🙂  I think I discovered what those mini-watermelons are... a plant called Desert Squash (Citrullus colocynthis). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Kailas for arranging this wonderful trip, the camping was a memorable experience for me & my son who enjoyed it alot and I enjoyed your company along with @AlexM & @Brett Eicher.

The route you chose for the drive was amazing, with Technical, Side Slopes and high climbs resembling an intermediate level specially climbing Nagra. 

Pleasure to meet all convoy members, See you all soon on Sand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use