•  

WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 19 Nov 2022

Gaurav

FANTASTIC EVENT.  This was the best way to Welcome Winter !💥🙌🏼! Great concept and the way it was organised, the location! Thanks @Carnity @Gaurav @Kailas @Mehmet Volga @Brette @JeromeFJ and all the supports,  the warm up drives, that motivated 3 more kids from my tower, to jump in for this event  . 

And for me : Those conversarions which we had surrounding the "Pajero bowl" , made me the only guy who had his 10k next day and despite this who dint say NO for @Gaurav Soni's Mexican and @Looper's One liter drinks! @Srikumar First time i witessed 1-2 rollovers in Pajero bowl yday but only the driver not the car😂, Hence FUN!💥

@Kailas the half information receipe from @Gok Krish's Cook, am sure the outcome was delicious, next time some veg options too pls😂
 @Karthik Raptor Thanks for coming to rescue for that Gasoline cylinder, Family stayed back 2 more hours as it kept them busy in Maggie😂

and @Vaibhav Next time u gott to get spare driver for obvious reasons!

Huge Thanks @Gaurav Soni and @Looper for dropping me off to tarmac! And Yes, I was well in time for my 10k Run @Simon D🕺😂! Great laughter with you too my friend towards the end!

Great fun! Missed some though! Nevertheless reading this and other comments am sure they will be for sure joiining the next one! Till then see u all in sands! 🙌🏼

and @Gauravbhai, next event I have thought of a different concept "stall" : Bonfire and Marshmellows in the centre of camp for kids😂, So its a self service stall;)

Edited by DP1011 , Deepak wrangler
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

3 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

FANTASTIC EVENT.  This was the best way to Welcome Winter !💥🙌🏼! Great concept and the way it was organised, the location! Thanks @Carnity @Gaurav @Kailas @Mehmet Volga @Brette @JeromeFJ and all the supports,  the warm up drives, that motivated 3 more kids from my tower, to jump in for this event  . 

And for me : Those conversarions which we had surrounding the "Pajero bowl" , made me the only guy who had his 10k next day and despite this who dint say NO for @Gaurav Soni's Mexican and @Looper's One liter drinks! @Srikumar First time i witessed 1-2 rollovers in Pajero bowl yday but only the driver not the car😂, Hence FUN!💥

@Kailas the half information receipe from @Gok Krish's Cook, am sure the outcome was delicious, next time some veg options too pls😂
 @Karthik Raptor Thanks for coming to rescue for that Gasoline cylinder, Family stayed back 2 more hours as it kept them busy in Maggie😂

and @Vaibhav Next time u gott to get spare driver for obvious reasons!

Huge Thanks @Gaurav Soni and @Looper for dropping me off to tarmac! And Yes, I was well in time for my 10k Run @Simon D🕺😂! Great laughter with you too my friend towards the end!

Great fun! Missed some though! Nevertheless reading this and other comments am sure they will be for sure joiining the next one! Till then see u all in sands! 🙌🏼

and @Gauravbhai, next event I have thought of a different concept "stall" : Bonfire and Marshmellows in the centre of camp for kids😂, So its a self service stall;)

Wow amazing description .. sad that I missed it … skipped the DXB Run as was sure won’t be able to make it after winter drive and eventually missed both.. 😀

4 hours ago, Gaurav said:

BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANKS to everyone who joined yesterday's Winter Welcome Drive with their friends and family to make it so grand and colorful.

It was really nice to see almost everyone with their families prepping the BBQ and live cooking, while kids played around the whole evening. The real fun time was the stories and jokes after the food, which made us laugh so hard that none of us wanted to leave and push the time 30 min by 30 min.

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler your idea of serving pani puri in the desert was so epic and creative that more than the taste (which was AWESOME), I love this amazing concept. @Kailas u perfectly captured the @Gok Krish chef recipe to cook perfectly well-done thermo-controlled BBQ Chicken. @Looper 1 liter cans were another new stuff that I have seen for the first time. Thanks, @GauravSoni to keep us warm with Mexican flavor.

@Frederic and @Vanessa8580 we missed you and the kids a lot yesterday - our true party companion. Wish you a speedy recovery Vanessa, so that we can repeat the same on New Year's Eve, soon.

Wow pani Puri in desert … you sure was pani? As description from @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler on @Vaibhav driving skill post events seem to refer to some Goan speciality 🤣

@Kailas reference to @Goh KP’s chef is in itself mouth watering, tried some flavors last year and still haven’t forgotten the taste. 

Nice to read these awesome posts here. 👍👍

• Like (+1) 5

13 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Wow amazing description .. sad that I missed it … skipped the DXB Run as was sure won’t be able to make it after winter drive and eventually missed both.. 😀

Wow pani Puri in desert … you sure was pani? As description from @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler on @Vaibhav driving skill post events seem to refer to some Goan speciality 🤣

@Kailas reference to @Goh KP’s chef is in itself mouth watering, tried some flavors last year and still haven’t forgotten the taste. 

Nice to read these awesome posts here. 👍👍

@varunmehndirattabhai @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler wanted me to be on the same level as him. He was upset as I could not reach his level😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Wow pani Puri in desert … you sure was pani?

It was the best pani puri tbh - @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler thanks for the treat buddy, and also for delicious food to go along with it.

Great drive with @Kailas and support from @Simon D as well as @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler as well as @Mehmet Volga, @Brette & @Gaurav who lead wonderful drives leading up to the meeting point.

I had a lot of fun, laughing all evening with fun anecdotes being shared by all - it was truly a memorable evening. Thanks to everyone who supplied unlimited & great food as well as nice drinks.

At the end of the night camped at the spot and had a nice drive back to Al Qudra Petrol Station fresh to start a great Sunday. Thanks Team @Carnity for organising a wonderful event every year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Amazing event , the weather was wonderful , we had so much fun and laughter with family and friends.

Thanks @Carnity and @Gauravfor making this event  possible.. 

Thanks @Kailasfor the fun drive ,and  @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, @Looper, @Srikumar, @GauravSoni, @Mehmet Volga for the laughters and jokes.

Cant wait for the next gathering.

@GauravSoni we need to do the pajero bowl challenge 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use