•  

WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 19 Nov 2022

Gaurav

CONVOY LIST "FEWBIE MEHMET"

image.png.098b22b8fdd85e9acac010c9bf2484dc.png

RADIO CHANNEL # 2

Hey @imranaasghar81 @Goh KP @Eduardo sos @premindra rajaram @Harshal @Brett Eicher @siddharth maheshwari @Haitham Khattab @Amir Amiri @Senthil Kumar @Karthik Raptor

We will try a Fewbie "Minus" drive tomorrow to meet with friends in the middle of Qudra desert. The ones coming with families, kids, guests: pls check your passenger seat belts if they are all ok. Also tie your stuff (Bbq, tents, lights, foods, drinks, etc) safely in your trunks.

Meeting time: 3.30 PM

Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/UFx9UD41rvKGQMz69

See you tomorrow

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

29 minutes ago, Mehmet Volga said:

CONVOY LIST "FEWBIE MEHMET"

image.png.098b22b8fdd85e9acac010c9bf2484dc.png

RADIO CHANNEL # 2

Hey @imranaasghar81 @Goh KP @Eduardo sos @premindra rajaram @Harshal @Brett Eicher @siddharth maheshwari @Haitham Khattab @Amir Amiri @Senthil Kumar @Karthik Raptor

We will try a Fewbie "Minus" drive tomorrow to meet with friends in the middle of Qudra desert. The ones coming with families, kids, guests: pls check your passenger seat belts if they are all ok. Also tie your stuff (Bbq, tents, lights, foods, drinks, etc) safely in your trunks.

Meeting time: 3.30 PM

Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/UFx9UD41rvKGQMz69

See you tomorrow

Just in case Google Maps decides to play up :-)

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 4.15.30 pm.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

11 minutes ago, Haitham Khattab said:

ll be driving 2018 Grand Cherokee Tomorrow

Take extreme caution Haitham , if you don’t have a bash plate , as the radiator is too low in JGC and so delicate to trivial bumps . Ask me about it . Alternatively take the direct route straight to the gathering area 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

16 minutes ago, Haitham Khattab said:

Thank you @Mehmet Volga, looking forward, i ll be driving 2018 Grand Cherokee Tomorrow to accommodate my family & the stuff needed. See you soon

I totally agree with Seidam comment, you can join in AN convoy with me, as we will be taking the almost flat track to reach the gathering point with a little bit of sand driving.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks @M.Seidam & @Gaurav, for your care and Advice. I started the NB drives with the JGC, and i am aware of the risk on the Radiator and i will remove the front Facia for that specific reason, I will follow your advice and join the AN Convoy with @Gauravfor more safe and enjoyable trip. 

2 minutes ago, Haitham Khattab said:

Thanks @M.Seidam & @Gaurav, for your care and Advice. I started the NB drives with the JGC, and i am aware of the risk on the Radiator and i will remove the front Facia for that specific reason, I will follow your advice and join the AN Convoy with @Gauravfor more safe and enjoyable trip. 

@Mehmet Volga thanks in advance for removing me from your convoy, will join the AN convoy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

7 minutes ago, Haitham Khattab said:

@Mehmet Volga thanks in advance for removing me from your convoy, will join the AN convoy.

good choice @Haitham Khattab let's throw some food on the BBQ instead of bumpers :)

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

9 minutes ago, Haitham Khattab said:

@Mehmet Volga thanks in advance for removing me from your convoy, will join the AN convoy

Sure @Haitham Khattab , we'll revise the order. Good decision to enjoy your time tomorrow 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

CONVOY LIST "KAILAS NEWBIE"

1. @Kailas - L

2. @Murtaza Bhuria-SL

3. @Bjoern

4.@Looper- CF Support

5.  @Nadeem Ansari

7. @Simon D- CF Support

8. @Anirudh Dayma

9. @Gary F

10. @Frans M

11. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler-SW

We will be on Channel 3 -  44605625.

Meeting Time: 3:30PM

MEETING POINT FOR "KAILAS NEWBIE": https://goo.gl/maps/T8eRFG9BP9E4sMbr8

NBs please make sure you get your Radio, flags and compressors.

See you all tomorrow at 3:30 PM

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use