8. @Simon D- CF Support

9. @Anirudh Dayma

10. @Gary F

11. @Frans M

12. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler-SW

We will be on Channel 3 -  44605625.

Meeting Time: 3:30PM

MEETING POINT FOR "KAILAS NEWBIE": https://goo.gl/maps/T8eRFG9BP9E4sMbr8

NBs please make sure you get your Radio, flags and compressors.

See you all tomorrow at 3:30 PM

Cheers.

Hi good morning. 
we’re new to carnity and was looking forward to meeting everyone today. 
however, we can’t make it today, as my son woke up this morning with high fever. 
enjoy the drive!

• Sad (0) 2

14 hours ago, Mehmet Volga said:

CONVOY LIST "FEWBIE MEHMET"

image.png.098b22b8fdd85e9acac010c9bf2484dc.png

RADIO CHANNEL # 2

Hey @imranaasghar81 @Goh KP @Eduardo sos @premindra rajaram @Harshal @Brett Eicher @siddharth maheshwari @Haitham Khattab @Amir Amiri @Senthil Kumar @Karthik Raptor

We will try a Fewbie "Minus" drive tomorrow to meet with friends in the middle of Qudra desert. The ones coming with families, kids, guests: pls check your passenger seat belts if they are all ok. Also tie your stuff (Bbq, tents, lights, foods, drinks, etc) safely in your trunks.

Meeting time: 3.30 PM

Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/UFx9UD41rvKGQMz69

See you tomorrow

Hi. I am sorry. But I need to drop off. I will miss the fun which I was so looking forward to

• Sad (0) 1

21 hours ago, Frederic said:

CONVOY LIST "FEWBIE FRED"

image.png.5b205d9ae5578c05d3923a71a4ada659.png

Hi @topgear@Manoj Soman@Murad Hamed @Krishna R@Adnan Halepota@Benjamin@Jessica Lambert@Salim Akhtar@Jaro Tuzinsky@Tareq Al Turq@Vaibhav

We will be doing a gentle Fewbie Level drive of about 1-1,5 hrs to stretch our legs and explore the Qudra area a bit. Then we will head together to the Winter Welcome Gatering Point a bit further down in Qudra. 

Meeting point to reach at 3:30PM:

https://goo.gl/maps/qP9L43xn1ZtCSSpU6

image.png.38ba8bb234aa4088ffb53df9e9ef1f01.png

please don’t park next to the road as this is a private road. Move a bit further into the sandy area, I’ll make sure to be there a bit earlier.

Hope to see you all tomorrow afternoon!

He all, @Frederic so sad. I need to withdraw.  Returning from cold Sweden the last night and I got cold.. have a great fun and enjoy this great event!

Edited by Jaro Tuzinsky
  • Sad (0) 2

11 hours ago, Bjoern said:

Full family (5 plus 2) wants to join so we will end up with two cars. My wife would love to join driving non-offroad to the site. @Gaurav Would that be Ok? She is driving a Nissan Patrol.

@Bjoern, in that case, your wife can join with Gaurav’s  absolute newbie convoy as they will be driving the easy path to camp point. I would also suggest you join that convoy, so you can support your wife in deflation etc.

Please note Gaurav’s convoy has different starting point which you can find in his convoy list.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Frederic said:

CONVOY LIST "FEWBIE FRED"

image.png.5b205d9ae5578c05d3923a71a4ada659.png

Hi @topgear@Manoj Soman@Murad Hamed @Krishna R@Adnan Halepota@Benjamin@Jessica Lambert@Salim Akhtar@Jaro Tuzinsky@Tareq Al Turq@Vaibhav

We will be doing a gentle Fewbie Level drive of about 1-1,5 hrs to stretch our legs and explore the Qudra area a bit. Then we will head together to the Winter Welcome Gatering Point a bit further down in Qudra. 

Meeting point to reach at 3:30PM:

https://goo.gl/maps/qP9L43xn1ZtCSSpU6

image.png.38ba8bb234aa4088ffb53df9e9ef1f01.png

please don’t park next to the road as this is a private road. Move a bit further into the sandy area, I’ll make sure to be there a bit earlier.

Hope to see you all tomorrow afternoon!

Hi guys, unfortunately Freddy will not be able to make it but I will take over this convoy. Meeting point and everything else remains the same. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

When at campsite, First few 7-10 lucky ones to find me seated and reach out to me, will be able to address their quench for some Spicy Pani Puri ( Indian Snack, water balls) !  :D  

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

19 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Guys Google maps is acting up.

Triple check the destination during navigation

Clear your safari browser history . Off your mobile and on it again . Might help . Alternatively at the third roundabout you go as u turn and after about 200 meters the entry to right 

C7CDAA8F-1B21-42CB-87CC-A68A3EDFE6FA.jpeg

1634B418-43CF-4FF3-A139-94D552A0E950.jpeg

E8A634D3-D8D5-4BD5-A1DB-F78B4906A4C3.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use