•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lazy (The Deep Purple Series) - Dubai - 16 Nov 2022

Ale Vallecchi

3 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler. You can make a last moment decision if you wish. No problem. Just text if you manager to join. Thanks 

On my Way @Ale Vallecchi! will be there just about 2:30! 🍻

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Alexanderrr, @Ignacio Quindósand @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler the meeting point is at

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/9R7vfqf4MkNqBBRS8

See you there.

1 hour ago, Alexanderrr said:

Meeting point related, is Dubai Hatta road taking exit of Nazwa? As I havent seen any Lahbab road intersection with Nazwa

Thanks

Dear @Alexanderrrsee above for the updated meeting point. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Alexanderrr, @Ignacio Quindósand @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler the meeting point is at

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/9R7vfqf4MkNqBBRS8

See you there.

Dear @Alexanderrrsee above for the updated meeting point. Thanks 

Thanks Ale

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi For this fantastic drive - I have uploaded some pictures in gallery and they speak for what amazing time we had this lazy afternoon ! Great dunes and a fantastic convoy with Zero refusals/stucks ! 

@Alexanderrr Great job as SL and the lines you too, the distancing maintained - Perfect . I noticed many times how brilliantly you took those long range dunes ! Way to go ! 

@Jona - At no point in time, it looked like this was your 2nd drive ! Extremely well done and you drove like a pro ! great control and quick self re-attempts in extremely soft patches which was not easy ! 

@Ignacio Quindós - I always love to be  behind a wrangler guy ;) it helps me adjust and correct - but at no point you made me feel i need to adjust anything on track or speed ! Great drive and fantastic control my friend ! 

This deftly was one of amazing drive and totally worth rescheduling few office calls ;) ! See you all some other time during weekday and weekend too guys ! 

• Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use