•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Back to Shuwaib - Sharjah - 19 Nov 2022

Islam Soliman

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate and above

When:  19 November 2022, Saturday

Meeting time:  6:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/52SXdWvyFE6ntguh8

Approximate finish time: 10:30 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 4

@Islam Soliman @Gaurav - Strangely, My Thursday Drive was considered and when i RSVP'd this drive it said I have already reached maximum and placed me under WL,  thought I highlight this to you....:) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Confused (0) 1

Thanks for highlighting @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler.. I assume it’s a tech glitch. 
For this drive, you shouldn’t be worried as you are no. 1 on the WL and am sure as the week progresses there will be movements here and there 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MMansoor said:

@Islam Soliman sorry i have to withdraw from the drive, got unexpected family plans tonight.

Hope to drive with you soon.

@MMansoor  or you do not want to tell us that the car is still at the garage? LOL!

Until next time mate...

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 1

Dear @Rob S @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Haitham Khattab @Gok Krish @Beide Worku @Imteeaz @Joji varghese @Arda Yagcioglu @Simon D @Imran Kashif @Chris Wing @Sunil Mathew @Daniel Rodas @Zixuan Huang - Charlie

You all know what to expect on an IM drive in Shuwaib always challenging terrain other than the friendly ghosts..  tight but high bowls, crazy soft sand, surprising pockets, and strong history of cars dying amid of know-where!

Add to the above a loooooong convoy and start readjusting your expectations for a demanding drive yet full of fun InshaAllah.

Pre-drive details below:

• Be at the meeting point max by 6:30 onetime and ready to move by 6:40am
  • Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 4 (446,081)
  • Quick briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving
  • Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and there are no moving objects 
  • Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.
  • please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level. (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)
  • MeetingPoint:  https://goo.gl/maps/52SXdWvyFE6ntguh8
  • Convoy Order:

image.png.20f823bfb75903018927dc5e531054ae.png

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear @Rob S @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Haitham Khattab @Gok Krish @Beide Worku @Imteeaz @Joji varghese @Arda Yagcioglu @Simon D @Imran Kashif @Chris Wing @Sunil Mathew @Daniel Rodas @Zixuan Huang - Charlie

You all know what to expect on an IM drive in Shuwaib always challenging terrain other than the friendly ghosts..  tight but high bowls, crazy soft sand, surprising pockets, and strong history of cars dying amid of know-where!

Add to the above a loooooong convoy and start readjusting your expectations for a demanding drive yet full of fun InshaAllah.

Pre-drive details below:

• Be at the meeting point max by 6:30 onetime and ready to move by 6:40am
  • Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 4 (446,081)
  • Quick briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving
  • Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and there are no moving objects 
  • Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.
  • please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level. (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)
  • MeetingPoint:  https://goo.gl/maps/52SXdWvyFE6ntguh8
  • Convoy Order:

image.png.20f823bfb75903018927dc5e531054ae.png

Fantastic🤩! 14 IM drivers! will be crazy fun😁, Looking forward to this one! Thanks @Islam Soliman!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use