•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Back to Shuwaib - Sharjah - 19 Nov 2022

Islam Soliman

On 11/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

hey @Imran Kashif , good be driving with you again!

I believe that you have the wrench that I offered to you to remove the Pajero battery terminal last weekend in Quaa, Can I have it back this weekend 😶

I will check in toolbox @Charlie but unfortunately @Islam Soliman this week i can't join,😪

• Sad (0) 4

Hi@Islam Soliman unfortunately i will have to drop this drive as i just noticed i have a leaking engine oil cap that will need to be replaced .

have a safe and wonderful drive everyone. 

• Sad (0) 3

Hello@Islam Soliman ... Thanks for the terrific drive man. Some problem with my radio at the end that I would not voice my shukhran to you.  Thanks  @Zixuan Huang - Charlieand  and @Rob Sfor the help and support. @Haitham Khattabahead of me was flying, thanks to his Red car, I would find him in another bowl easily if I had lagged behind. 

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler@Imteeaz, JoJi, good to see u guys. I am sure I missed some names but that is me and memory for names. Will post some videos guys soon. All the best best for the coming drives and have a great week ahead ..

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Islam Soliman - Fantastic would be understatement for this drive ! Right from the start till the time we exited, the smooth flow of convoy, covering long range dune, pace and technical patches, and soft sand adding to challenges that we were looking forward to  - Couldn't have been better to spend Satday morning other than this way :) - barely Minimal refusals were confirmation how everyone else did in the convoy !  I found my new love : Shuwaib ;) ( Sorry for the confusion at end point and holding the convoy - I couldn't resist those coconut water the minute i saw them :D

Thanks  @Rob S for being the sweep and keeping a clear eye on everyone , also assisting refusals.  @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for being on your toes to assist those refusals and tugs ! 

And as always was great to see you all guys !  @Haitham Khattab @Gok Krish @Beide Worku @Imteeaz @Joji varghese @Sunil Mathew  - Am sure, as for me, this drive will be long cherished by you guys too ! 

See you all soon again in sand ! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Cracking drive yesterday! Everyone drove well, no pop-outs, no overheating cars, just two crestings (mentioning no names :p) that were resolved with a rope. First time my shovel has stayed in the car for a while!! 

Thanks @Islam Soliman for great drive, well done to @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler at SL and @Zixuan Huang - Charlie in the middle. 

great to catch up with some old friends and meet some new faces @Beide Worku and @Gok Krish

see you all again soon

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use