•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bu Tais - Around The Tree Dunes - Abu Dhabi - 20 Nov 2022

Asif Hussain

"Bu Tais" Located in Abu Dhabi is famous among off-road community for its 7 palm tree which is surrounded with massive rolling dunes. Let us head down there and explore more.

Capture.PNG.4a47b02d0dda3d83091a7549079a1bd9.PNG

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus & Above

When:  20 November 2022, Sunday

Meeting time:  6:00 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/3sxmMUwDrPFQYUuu6

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 12 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Wish i could join you @Asif Hussain.... I am sure the convoy will have a blast !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

46 minutes ago, Mario Cornejo said:

Hi @Asif Hussain I wont be able to join the drive, a shame because Bu Tais is such a great area to drive in, I was looking forward to it.

Hope you all stay safe and have fun.

Cheers.

will miss you @Mario Cornejo see you next time

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Drive RSVP closed

Thank you @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Salim Akhtar @Brett Eicher@Ashutosh Garg @Gok Krish @Imran Kashif for joing  the drive,

Convoy Numbering

• Asif Hussain
  • Brett Eicher
  • Salim Akhtar
  • Karthikeyan Govindarajan
  • Ashutosh Garg
  • Gok Krish

Please Note, the last station is ADNOC AL Khatim at (Abu Dhabi to Al Ain Highway E22) at below GPS coordinate:  https://goo.gl/maps/geGpKfBveSQ2  

@Brett Eicher if you are cominig from Al Ain please dont take any other route there is no gas station in alternate route.

We will be using radio frequency (Carnity Channel No.4). And everyone please be on time.

For any emergency please contact me at 0506990411

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you for organising the drive @Asif Hussain i normally come in from Al Ain, your advice is excellent. I've had to spend the day at a garage in Ajman, however, so I'll be driving down from this area. I missed the carnity bbq fun 🤦‍♂️

@Imran Kashif I'm sorry to read about your friend and I hope everything is okay!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use