•  

Twilight Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murqab - Dubai - 17 Nov 2022

M.Seidam

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  17 November 2022, Thursday 

Meeting time:  5:30 PM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/3RdHak2UHyW62ps96

Approximate finish time: 8:30 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Wednesday - 9 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

• Like (+1) 1

Unfortunately 😔have to pullout due to some commitments - was really looking forward to this one (with many familiar faces!) after 6 weeks without driving in the sand.... next time. Enjoy gentlemen... 

• Sad (0) 1

Dear friends 

@ASAD. @Waqas Parvez @Tareq Al Turq @Karthik Raptor  @Simon D and @Senthil Kumar 

Thank you for RSVPing this drive . The plan is to have a quick spin in the dark swinging between different kind of terrain which this area has to offer. Please be on time at the meeting point as mentioned above ( land mark : Mosque murqab , in case Google messes around 🤣

the convoy order and radio channel will be determined at the meeting point upon briefing . 

see you all tomorrow inshallah by 17:30 

take care 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

GO NIGHT GO TECH 

Wanna drive night , dare to go technical … actually that’s what the friends did to day in such a lovely evening . Unleashing the power of our senses to keep the line and pace and when ever I got trapped in soft pockets my second lead and sweep spared no effort to double or even triple  the rope in length and “ winch “ me out in no time while the rest exercised in shaveling clearing a sand wall here and there not forgetting the key man instructor directing the show in synchrony when the recoveries were in execution. .. guys you all rocked today 👌💪🙏 

@Simon D @Tareq Al Turq @Senthil Kumar @Waqas Parvez @ASAD. and @Karthik Raptor 

It was a pleasure driving with all of you gents thanks for joining the drive and you took it amazingly well . 

wish you all good weekend ahead 

take care 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @M.Seidamfor the great drive, especially with a great leader, you were our mentor and taught us how to act with critical refusals and V pockets, we all enjoyed the drive yesterday even though I didn't realize that we passed the time by 30 min until you announce that.

Especial thanks to our great support team @Simon D , @Waqas Parvez and @Karthik Raptorfor their support and guidance, and happy to meet  @ASAD.and @Senthil Kumar again after long time. 

Have a nice weekend all of you, and appreciate @M.Seidam if possible to arrange a weekly ride like this every Thursday.

Edited by Tareq Al Turq
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Tareq Al Turq for your kind words. As you see the Lead always takes the first hits . It’s harsh environment where we are getting ourself into and the last thing we want is to make it more difficult if you loose your focus or go above your limits. There is nothing to prove in this risky motor sport other than a smooth delicate humble cooperation in a team spirit with tolerance and care. 
as a lead to certain extent I am responsible to the safety of all who drives  and trusting me behind and in return they keep the communication and driving discipline to the highest standard . 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use