•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Nahil to Al Ain - Abu Dhabi - 25 Nov 2022

Rizwanm2

Drive Info

Yes you read it correct, we are going to start the weekend fun early on Friday morning. Hopefully we will have the whole desert for our self to have some fast pace action drive all the way from Nahil to Al AIn. 

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Intermediate and Above

When:  25 November 2022, Friday

Meeting time:  6:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/A1Q6WarVVUY2EAPv5

Approximate finish time: 10:30 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Nahil to Al Ain - Abu Dhabi - 25 Nov 2022

Hi @Rizwanm2. Very much looking forward to this. As it stands, are you still planning to go ahead with the drive given we are only 3, plus yourself? (Hoping so.... because with such a small convoy, in this area, it will be a blast!).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Tom B said:

Hi @Rizwanm2. Very much looking forward to this. As it stands, are you still planning to go ahead with the drive given we are only 3, plus yourself? (Hoping so.... because with such a small convoy, in this area, it will be a blast!).

Hey @Tom B  i will not back down unless you guys.  exactly as you said its going to be a blast on friday, we will have all the virgin dunes for us to play around.. i have some nice plans along the route to explore some untouched dunes.  cant wait till friday ...  @Haitham Khattab @Beide Worku  get ready for action 😎

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie you are calling sick on friday all the way from Nahel desert.  Ill stop the convoy in quite place for your call. 😜

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Hey @Tom B  i will not back down unless you guys.  exactly as you said its going to be a blast on friday, we will have all the virgin dunes for us to play around.. i have some nice plans along the route to explore some untouched dunes.  cant wait till friday ...  @Haitham Khattab @Beide Worku  get ready for action 😎

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie you are sick on friday 😜 

excellent! I am in for sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

looks like Finance ppl dont work on Fridays🙁@Rizwanm2 @Haitham Khattab

I wouldn’t miss this one while the tracks are fresh 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Tom B @Haitham Khattab @Beide Worku @Alexanderrr thank you for signing up for drive. 

we have short and sweet convoy to conquer some challenging terrains tomorrow morning. below is the convoy order and expecting everyone to be on time by 6.30 am at the meeting point.  will head out after short briefing around 6.45 am 

below is the GPS coordinate in case google map is not accurate. 

24°30'43.0"N 55°30'28.8"E 

image.png.11b4051c28d3075d855bc7aa3c4b1af8.png

Please come with full tank we have quite a distance to cover. 

if you have any emergencies you can call me on  050-4630807 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Rizwanm2 thank you for this morning's drive. It was a lot of fun, especially with the small convoy. I enjoyed the area, which I hadn't been to before.  Such bad luck that the shackle broke. 

@Haitham Khattab @Beide Worku nice meeting you both for the first time. Well driven and look forward to driving with you next week in Liwa.

@Alexanderrr good to see you again buddy. Until next time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Rizwanm2 for today’s Special Drive. The track was amazing, i really enjoyed the fresh sand and the untouched dunes you perfectly chose. Sorry for that desert scar from the tug, I hope you fix it soon.

@Tom B, pleasure to meet you today for the 1st time, enjoyed watching you climb that last dune with the roaring LC.

@Alexanderrr, pleasure to meet you too for the 1st time, very well driven today

@Beide Worku always great to have in the convoy.

see you all soon on sand

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use