•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Drives V - Abu Dhabi - 27 Nov 2022

M.Seidam

Please guys refresh your browser as I noted earlier that the meeting point has been reversed , please don’t come to start from the end point 😅

again it’s here 

https://goo.gl/maps/6YLAsg75T8U6agu3A

05147CC7-41BD-4167-A790-456ACA989A60.jpeg

B741FA0B-8748-4CD7-BEA1-B1FD6F0AEFAE.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Friends 

@Imteeaz@Gok Krish@Lawrence_Chehimi@Beide Worku@Anoop Nair@Arda Yagcioglu

welcome to Sweihan drives and in its fifth epic version which has been modified bit from my initial plan in terms of start and end only however the terrain remains almost same. What do you expect from Sweihan ? Expect to be in high focus and vigilance as we will be driving pretty fast. Will be climbing tall dunes with climax at NAGRA heights . Just follow the car in front and if in doubt don’t hesitate to exit at any point and announce and the  convoy ( we are short convoy ) will come back and pick you up and try again or reroute as needed. 
please be on time 06:30 with full tank till the brim. Deflate your tires to 12PSI regardless of its type or even lower ( not lower than 10pSi )  if it’s all terrain. 
don’t forget to charge your radios and keep it on channel 1 please . 

convoy list will come later 

cheers 🙏

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Good evening Doktor...may be you are kind enough to consider a 7 am meeting time  given some top matches happening till 1 am plus. If not 630 is fine, no worries. Temperature this morning in FAQa at 1030 was 26 deg C still. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

It’s ok @Beide Worku we will miss you dear 😉 and from the emoji of @Gok Krish proposal I agree too for 7:00 am sharp start  . 
@Lawrence_Chehimi@Anoop Nair@Arda Yagcioglu @Imteeaz

please find below the convoy order 

87A2B36E-3265-4BCA-A13E-4801B5273F11.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi doc @M.SeidamI just reached back from Fred's full day drive. We have driven 150+ km today. Extremely tired and have a stiff back, so I think it is better to sit out tomorrow. Hope you don't mind and will catch up with you on the next one. Have a good one.

• Sad (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

7 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Please guys refresh your browser as I noted earlier that the meeting point has been reversed , please don’t come to start from the end point 😅

again it’s here 

https://goo.gl/maps/6YLAsg75T8U6agu3A

05147CC7-41BD-4167-A790-456ACA989A60.jpeg

B741FA0B-8748-4CD7-BEA1-B1FD6F0AEFAE.jpeg

Thanks, see you at the location mentioned in the link of that message 

• Like (+1) 3

Sweihan Drives V 

Dear friends 

@Imteeaz @Arda Yagcioglu @Lawrence_Chehimi @Gok Krish

What a lovely brisk drive in a beautiful morning that was. Thank you all  for coming and enjoying the last episode of Sweihan drives at the intermediate level. You all rocked today. Amazing . It was a pleasure meeting @Arda Yagcioglu for the first time and very good to catch @Lawrence_Chehimi after a long time ( not counting  the rescue drive we had couple weeks ago 😅) . @Imteeaz as usual flawless second lead and thanks for pulling me so smooth when I got wedged ( was it the driver or the 100 meter long rope or both 🤣 ) . @Gok Krish nice to see you after a while and today no one was left behind 😄 thanks a lot . 

Below some clips to the best what I could to capture  hope you enjoy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 11/27/2022 at 1:50 PM, M.Seidam said:

Sweihan Drives V 

Dear friends 

What a lovely brisk drive in a beautiful morning that was. Thank you all  for coming and enjoying the last episode of Sweihan drives at the intermediate level. You all rocked today. Amazing . It was a pleasure meeting @Arda Yagcioglu for the first time and very good to catch @Lawrence_Chehimi after a long time ( not counting  the rescue drive we had couple weeks ago 😅) . @Imteeaz as usual flawless second lead and thanks for pulling me so smooth when I got wedged ( was it the driver or the 100 meter long rope or both 🤣 ) . @Gok Krish nice to see you after a while and today no one was left behind 😄 thanks a lot . 

Amazing captures Doc.! I do not think I remember listening to you as I was on total hyper mode but I was executing what you were telling unconsciously. I like the place where you philosophically say - "Now you have choice, go either right or left"!! Haha, I did not choose 'right' and enjoyed it all the way. Thank you for your support and direction....

@Imteeaz good to see you....great drive otgether

@Arda Yagcioglu likewise, same as above, look forward to more drives with you

@Lawrence_Chehimi the track man for me, thanks for laying them...see u soon too

@M.Seidam It was a pleasure to do this drive with you....there was speed and flow for 20 minutes, then relax and enjoy the scenery, then another 30 minutes flow .... awesome Doc. thanks. See u in Sweihan!

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 11/27/2022 at 1:50 PM, M.Seidam said:

Sweihan Drives V 

Dear friends 

@M.Seidam  well well - my 4th Sweihan drive under your lead Doc.  I could not be more happy to leave my bed at 04:30am to get ready for this amazing drive.

The pace was great, with a bit of momentum and rest time as well; we all drove well, without any issues.

@Lawrence_Chehimi  with you holding the convoy in the center, it was easy for me follow @M.Seidam without even looking at my rear mirror.

@Arda Yagcioglu  great to meet you mate - it is our first drive together.  You did give me enough space to maneuver behind @M.Seidam at all times.

@Gok Krish  camping the previous night and making it for this drive was simply outstanding passion mate.  keep it up.

We were quite fortunate to be alone in the dunes till around 09 30; this gave us so much possibilities to drive around without having to check whether there were other convoys coming our way.

Until nxt time - enjoy your week gents

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use