•  

Full Day Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 01 Dec 2022

Asif Hussain

5 minutes ago, Brett Eicher said:

Thank you for organising this drive @Asif Hussain Loving the full day adventures!

@Jaro Tuzinsky @Salim Akhtar @Ashutosh Garg I'll be driving in tomorrow evening as well to camp out, probably arrive between 9-10pm, as my highway speed is quite restrained 😅

Perfect @Brett Eicher, I will be there the same time, only around 9:30pm:)

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Brett Eicher said:

Thank you for organising this drive @Asif Hussain Loving the full day adventures!

@Jaro Tuzinsky @Salim Akhtar @Ashutosh Garg I'll be driving in tomorrow evening as well to camp out, probably arrive between 9-10pm, as my highway speed is quite restrained 😅

Great.. @Brett Eicher good to know that. See you there

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

@Asif HussainI’m having a high fever and looks I’m not getting better🥲

If by tomorrow I don’t better, i’m afraid that I will have to drop from the drive.

Get well soon @Lawrence_Chehimi hope you can make it for the drive and thank you @Simon Dfor joining and taking Lawrence place to support my drive.  

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Asif Hussain.. my apologies, I'm still held up at work due to last minute commitments.. Will not be able to make it tomorrow I'm afraid..😑

Sorry for the last minute notice.. wish you all a great drive and camping!!

Hopefully will be joining in the Friday drive..

• Sad (0) 1

Thanks @Asif Hussain! It was a great trip! I enjoyed every moment and have snapped so many nice pictures. 

I will load them when back at home base.

Thanks to all the friends that make the trip memmorable!image.jpeg.8cb41967a719d275a15c6a03abcf675c.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you very much for organising this drive @Asif Hussain I had an absolute blast! What an amazing introduction to this region of Abu Dhabi, and such fantastic people to drive with 🙂 And that sunset.... WOW!!! Can't wait for the next one! 🚙

I've tried sharing some photos, but about 2/3rds are showing an error. Anyone else having this issue? I see in the gallery some pictures are blanked out... not sure if it's just me, or others having this same problem?

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use