•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 26 Nov 2022

Islam Soliman

Hi there, just moved off the waitlist, so attending! Can’t see the meeting location on the meeting details, please can you share?

car: Dodge RAM 1500

Recovery hooks front and back - yes

Hi/low: yes

Radio and flag: yes

Watched video: yes

Excited but slightly nervous: yes

Experience: around 7/8 drives last year with Icon, nothing since Feb.

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Hi @Zubair - Welcome , I think U clicked on Manage by mistake or looking at long waiting list 😂, - out of my personal experience, clicking on manage doesnt guarantee the drive :D ( On a lighter note buddy:D ) 

It’s a bit strange tho to begin with, system doesn’t allow oneself to be added to manage if the RSVP is full. Not sure how he was able to achieve it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Despite best efforts, couldn’t wrap up an urgent topic at work and need to see it through over the weekend. My bad that I need to drop out at this late stage - my apologies. 

Wish you all a wonderful drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Birch said:

One more and your in Gary! 😃

Watching those notifications.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, lucas amat said:

Hi @Islam Soliman 

sorry I can’t find the meeting point for tomorrow’s drive… is it possible it is not shared yet?

Meeting point updated.. drive brief and convoy order will follow soon. Thanks everyone for your patience 

Welcome to Carnity @MohamedSherif

Due to no history for your previous drives with @Carnity, this is considered an Absolute Newbie drive for you..

Accordingly appreciate your swift response on the below listed points:

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year and Color.
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.
  • Confirm your car has 4x4 Hi/Low gear
  • Share details of your prior off-road experience, if any.
  • Have you completed a Carnity Master Class before?
  • Confirm you have a safety flag and programmable radio
  • Also before the drive, please ensure and CONFIRM you completed the readings below and watched the video:

Important links:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Looper @Joseph Sebastian @Ron.P @karlsberg @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Stan @Glenn Waters  @Anirudh Dayma @Gary F @Krishna R @Ironclad @Azam V2.0 @Thejas Uthran @lucas amat@Nicholas Cox1 @Nadeem Ansari @Murtaza Bhuria

It was always said that patience is a great virtue, today we can say it also pays off. I am impressed with how you guys didn't give up until the last minute and I won't forgive myself if I didn't accept you in this drive.

GAME ON!

Below please find the key prep points so we are all ready for our morning adventure:

Pre-drive details below:

• Be ready at the meeting point by 6:30am (or before) with tires deflated (Front 14psi Rear 13psi) and flag erected
  • Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 4 (446,081)
  • Briefing will be done on the sand before we start moving
  • Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and there are no moving objects 
  • Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.
  • please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your tire deflator, pressure gauge and a compressor, safety flag and radio. (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)
  • MeetingPoint:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/gkaJQkvyjyqnV9Jp9?g_st=ic
  • Convoy Order will be communicated during the briefing

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use