•  

Full Day Fewbie Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 01 Dec 2022

Chaitanya D

@Carnity good morning guys unfortunately I won’t be able to make it anymore :(  On my way to the destination there was some metal debris on the road which punctured my tire. I’ll see everyone on the next one. Have a great drive 

image.jpg

• Sad (0) 5
  • WOW (+2) 1

Thanks so much @Chaitanya Dand all Carnity friends for an amazing day in Liwa. After last year it was just as beautiful again this year and making it to the truck was the cherry on the cake! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Eventually I got the chance to feel the dunes of the Empty quarter “ geographically “ and to look up in to the sky and just be in moments of a trance while all were asleep and the camping lights were totally off . 

It was a trip worth each Km I drove with my little copilot my companion who just loved every bit of it .from the beginning till the end it was one of an unforgettable time spent with all of you dear friends. 

Indeed , Thank you my friend @Chaitanya D for arranging and leading this successful drive and the lovely road trip together on the way to the meeting point and back.to Dubai🙏 it was fabulous and the kids enjoyed it very much too.
Many thanks extends to the support team @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @ASAD. @Karthik Raptor  and @varunmehndiratta as well as to the the rest of the convoy members @Bjoern@Pascal@Richard Franks @Senthil Kumar@Patrick van der Loo@Jaro Tuzinsky

Also to the camping friends from other convoys @Gok Krish @James Thorn @Mario Cornejo@Simon D @Tareq Al Turqand @Haitham Khattab ( lovely the kids met each others ) 

My son is asking me already when are we going for camping again 😅

Wish you all pleasant time and happy holidays 🙏

Cheers 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Chaitanya D for leading us to yellow truck.  30 Mins into the drive after your car hit a bump and went in a limp mode and everyone tried to check on the car to have it restart. The best part of the drive we reached out to @Asif Hussainbhai and he reached to us along with his convoy . Followed by @JeromeFJwith his convoy. @Asif HussainBhai along with his expertise got the car back to normal and @JeromeFJ informing an issue with @Gok Krishcar who had to be exited and hope you reached home back safely. 

After all the issues were sorted out we moved on to reach the yellow truck. For me personally it was such a pleasure being a second lead and following you lines Doc @Chaitanya D . @Bjoern was the 3rd car who drove well and followed the instructions exceptionally well from me with the path ahead. @Pascalfollowed as 4th car drove really well. Between the drive we got @Jaro Tuzinsky behind me so he could have less churned tracks. who drove well. Good job on self recovery in soft sand. I am sure you got some good workout on the arms. @Patrick van der Loo @Richard Franksand @Senthil Kumar with their Jeeps drove without any issues. 

Lets not forget the support team @ASAD., @Waqas Parvez and @Karthik Raptor who took care of the convoy and support the refusals. 

We had a convoy of 13 cars but we did not have much issues specially with experts like @varunmehndirattaanchoring in center and @M.Seidamas a sweep. Gents it gave everyone a safety feeling with your presence in the convoy. Looking forward to meet everyone soon in the sand once again. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use