•  

Full Day Fewbie Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 01 Dec 2022

Chaitanya D

8 hours ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

Takže lekarska fakulta? A rozumies aj slovensky?:)) Tak sa teším na stretnutie.

Truku ruzumim slovenski . 
Ano lekaska faculta v hradec kralove . Promoce 1999 . MuDR 😄

Just now, M.Seidam said:

You let me go back 24 yrs back 😉 will plan to camp inshallah too . Will have time to chat I haven’t spoken the language since that time 😅

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

You let me go back 24 yrs back 😉 will plan to camp inshallah too . Will have time to chat I haven’t spoken the language since that time 😅

I am looking forward it:) btw i can speak czech l lived 2 years in Brno:)

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

I am looking forward it:) btw i can speak czech l lived 2 years in Brno:)

Parada 👍😉

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Chaitanya D, unfortunately have to drop out from this drive due to family engagements in the long break. Hopefully I will get a chance to drive with you soon.  Hoping that someone in the WL will benefit from enough notice to plan accordingly. Thanks again!

• Sad (0) 2

Good evening @Chaitanya D, I have just registered for this drive so now first on  the waiting list). I did actually registered for the fewplus + drive on the 2nd, but since this would be my first fewbie plus drive after promotion, Gaurav advised me to join your drive instead to be more confortable, and join a "standard" fewbie plus drive later on. Apreciate if you could accept me for your drive... really looking forward to see the yellow truck.

Thank you,

Pascal

• Like (+1) 3

On 11/23/2022 at 9:17 PM, Chaitanya D said:

Sure welcome

you can plan accordingly - tents / in car . Bring sufficient warm clothes 

under sky? Are you serious 🤣

I m in for camping Dr@Chaitanya D, see you soon

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Pascal said:

Good evening @Chaitanya D, I have just registered for this drive so now first on  the waiting list). I did actually registered for the fewplus + drive on the 2nd, but since this would be my first fewbie plus drive after promotion, Gaurav advised me to join your drive instead to be more confortable, and join a "standard" fewbie plus drive later on. Apreciate if you could accept me for your drive... really looking forward to see the yellow truck.

Thank you,

Pascal

Will add you to the drive , Please make sure you have been through the drive thread and adequately prepared

Important Information

Terms of use