•  

Full Day Fewbie Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 01 Dec 2022

Chaitanya D

Dear all, I am having problems to upload pictures to the gallery (when I select a bunch, only 2 get uploaded for some reason). so I have created a shared folder where you can access the pictures:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvqYity6yKJ7hOYNlsDW5al4LnSeQQ?e=SXXOV1

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

365 days of wait.

30+ days of lively planning and contributions by more than 25 Team Carnity members, under leadership of @Gaurav @Srikumar and @Frederic,  to make this exploration safe and special. 

3hours of drive from Dubai. 

And eventually a drive (rather an experience) worthy of all above and much more. 

All explorations/journeys eventually reach the final point and end, what’s left are the memories, and If companionship is good, these memories are etched on the lovely sections of brain and heart for ever. Thanks all for making this YT drive a wonderful memory to cherish forever. 

Thanks @Chaitanya D for leading us through this beautiful terrain. Your calm and smile made it easier for us all. @M.Seidam every time we drive togather, you amaze me with your energy and management of recoveries. @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @ASAD. @Karthik Raptor your energy and camardarie kept the convoy togather and lively throughout. @Jaro Tuzinsky thanks for lovely aerial shots, nicely captured the magnificent Liwa. @Patrick van der Loo @Richard Franks @Bjoern @Senthil Kumar @Pascal thanks for being there and making it an amazing day out on dunes of liwa. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

• Yearly pilgrimage to Yellow Truck 
  • First camping of this winter 
  • Meet old and new friends 
  • Watching World Cup in the desert 

We are away for rest of the month and what a way to end this year's off-roading. Thank you @Carnityfor organising these drives.

There is enough said about the drive and I can't agree more, what a brilliant one! Being sandwiched between two doctors and another lead in the middle was one of the unique drives we had so far. Thank you @Chaitanya D, @Vaibhav, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Bjoern, @Pascal, @varunmehndiratta, @ASAD., @Senthil Kumar, @Waqas Parvez, @Patrick van der Loo, @Richard Franks , @M.Seidamfor an amazing experience that makes us to go year after year. A big thank you all the friends in other convoys that made the trip even more memorable!

Look forward to the Liwa crossing soon 😎 .

PS: Jaro please share the videos on 0 5 4 5 0 8 0 9 0 1. Thanks.

Edited by Karthik Raptor
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

1 hour ago, Pascal said:

Dear all, I am having problems to upload pictures to the gallery (when I select a bunch, only 2 get uploaded for some reason). so I have created a shared folder where you can access the pictures:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvqYity6yKJ7hOYNlsDW5al4LnSeQQ?e=SXXOV1

Vow - some AMAZING pictures here 

thank you so much @Pascal

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Some pictures into motion bit long though 

@Chaitanya D,@Vaibhav, @Jaro Tuzinsky, @Bjoern, @Pascal,@varunmehndiratta, @ASAD., @Senthil Kumar,@Waqas Parvez, @Patrick van der Loo,@Richard Franks  @Karthik Raptor

Watch it on you tube for better quality please 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hello all 1st Dec night campers, someone forgot a blue camping chair at camp site. It’s with me. @Gaurav Soni
@Srikumar @Frederic @Simon D @Rob H @JeromeFJ @Mario Cornejo @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Gok Krish   @Karthik Raptor  @imranaasghar81 in case I have missed to tag anyone who was there, please share the message.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hello all 1st Dec night campers, someone forgot a blue camping chair at camp site. It’s with me. @Gaurav Soni
@Srikumar @Frederic @Simon D @Rob H @JeromeFJ @Mario Cornejo @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Gok Krish   @Karthik Raptor  @imranaasghar81 in case I have missed to tag anyone who was there on 2nd dec, please share the message.

Adding @Nicholas Cox1

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use