•  

Anyone using Mopar integrated tailgate mount Compressor? Feedback please

Varun Mehndiratta

31 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I also figured it out by looking at it, as that dial looks functional with a rough edge crown.

It can inflate 3 tires when MM or bushranger inflate 4. It's not terribly slow, but a little slow.

Yeah saw the red tab on that dial after looking at your post… wasn’t expecting it to be a dial… 

This along with MM will be faster than only MM… so good 😀 plus the fact that can arrange the dial to cut off is even better —  no need to keep checking (cut off works really good, experienced it already with that bicycle inflation experiment)

If you like the auto-stop function, this compressor has it as well:

https://aeperf.com/products/volcano-12-volt-160-psi-portable-air-compressor-b850

i have the smaller brother K100 built in and been using for more than a year without issues (350AED). Around 65lpm and I became too lazy to take out my Dobinsons big one lately.

https://aeperf.com/products/volcano-12v-120-psi-mini-twin-cylendir-air-compressor-k100

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Nice Fredy, last I check with DM guys they offered zero days warranty on Volcano and that's what made me scared to try it, although the auto-stop function is very helpful.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Nice Fredy, last I check with DM guys they offered zero days warranty on Volcano and that's what made me scared to try it, although the auto-stop function is very helpful.

The big shop in Ajman that sells offroad equipment sells the Volcano compressors (same owner as the website). He gave me 1 year warranty on my little Volcano compressor. Funnily enough the black hoses and gauge are 99,9% identical to my Bushranger Super Max compressor, so i guess they come from same factory, as you can see the Bushranger compressors on their test stand

image.png.c3135388f76d6f769da92082f3fd7696.png

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Pacific has the one in the tailgate, I dont think it's fast enough because he has the second one in the trunk. Let him chip in.

But talking about the compressor, I am extremely satisfied by my recently obtained DM 4 cylinder compressor.

It has 2 outlets and I mated it to 2 x 1 to 2 air hose, inflating all 4 tires at same time, to 35 psi for around 3-4 mins. couldnt be happier with its performance 💪

Edited by Zixuan Huang - Charlie
  • Like (+1) 3

22 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

@Pacific has the one in the tailgate, I dont think it's fast enough because he has the second one in the trunk. Let him chip in.

But talking about the compressor, I am extremely satisfied by my recently obtained DM 4 cylinder compressor.

It has 2 outlets and I mated it to 2 x 1 to 2 air hose, inflating all 4 tires at same time, to 35 psi for around 3-4 mins. couldnt be happier with its performance 💪

Yes I have it, but more of cosmetic 🤣, it takes time, and couple of time fuse gone. So I use it as standby one . I am using our very dear red color . Happy with that, 6 min to inflate all 4 together. 300 lit/min.

Screenshot_20221201_132230_Amazon.jpg

1 minute ago, Pacific said:

Yes I have it, but more of cosmetic 🤣, it takes time, and couple of time fuse gone. So I use it as standby one . I am using our very dear red color . Happy with that, 6 min to inflate all 4 together. 300 lit/min.

Screenshot_20221201_132230_Amazon.jpg

I just made some connection in back and use as inbuilt 🤪

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use