•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa to Nahel - Dubai to Abu Dhabi - 11 Dec 2022

M.Seidam

Dear Friends 

Hello and welcome. In this drive which is composed apparently into two parts the “ no plan “ plan is to explore the land which is situated between Dubai and Abudhabi. Never been in such area before . We will be heading south and south as if “there is something about Sweihan “ calling 😄 but I don’t think we are going to go that far .. well let’s see how the fun and our enthusiasm will carry us . hope we will finish on time . However prepare yourself for an extra hour drive in the dark .

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  11 Dec 2022, Sunday 

Meeting time:  13:30  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/1oZzRm83XuPtWr5r8

Approximate finish time: 17:30

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa to Nahel - Dubai to Abu Dhabi - 11 Dec 2022

Dear friends 

Hello and welcome . Thank you for RSVPing this drive and looking forward to see you all on time by Sunday 1:30 pm sharp inshallah . 
please note that there are  9 names on waiting list . Please in case your plan changes let us know and the earlier the withdraw the better the system will push the next to the RSVP line. I wish you all pleasant days ahead . 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Dr. @M.Seidam.. Unfortunately I'll have to withdraw my RSVP due to last minute travel plans for the weekend.. 

Hopefully there's sufficient time for others from WL to join..

Was looking to driving with you.. inshaAllah soon!

Wish everyone a great drive! :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

11 hours ago, Zulfikhar Naiyar said:

Dear Dr. @M.Seidam.. Unfortunately I'll have to withdraw my RSVP due to last minute travel plans for the weekend.. 

Hopefully there's sufficient time for others from WL to join..

Was looking to driving with you.. inshaAllah soon!

Wish everyone a great drive! :) 

thanks for informing , no worries dear , enjoy your travel safely 😉

9 hours ago, Joji varghese said:

Dear @M.Seidamam withdrawing my rsvp due to some urgency office work came for this weekend.. 

have fun and see you all soon…

no issue dear. next time inshallah

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends 

and will be supporting this drive in the middle and the tail @Fabien Monleau and @Davie Chase

please make sure to check on your required gear as per rank . your radios are fully charged and set to carnity channel 1 ( no gear or radio = no drive )

see you all this afternoon sharp at 13:30 Inshallah or bit earlier the better

Drive RSVP is closed now .please find below the convoy order

CDE4D5B8-FB02-4B5F-8DD9-B4EDFEA55B90.jpeg.47a1a729c8d9b874d02045b4080fc4a6.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use