•  

Afternoon Support Team - Recovery Champion Training - 10 Dec 2022

Gaurav

@Gaurav this looks very exciting thanks for organizing. Just a question now that saw this weeks drive plan is issued. So this training will be counted as 1 weekend drive? or should we be able to register in any other drive? 

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

@Gaurav this looks very exciting thanks for organizing. Just a question now that saw this weeks drive plan is issued. So this training will be counted as 1 weekend drive? or should we be able to register in any other drive? 

The question is after this drive will you have the energy to do another drive?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

The question is after this drive will you have the energy to do another drive?

Haha valid point Sri. 

family’s not in town this month so thought will make best use of it, such opportunities dont come easy you know 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ASAD. said:

So this training will be counted as 1 weekend drive?

Yes

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, ASAD. said:

Haha valid point Sri. 

family’s not in town this month so thought will make best use of it, such opportunities dont come easy you know 😂

Don’t worry after this drive you will be busy - disposal of torn off clothes and trying to get rid of sand off yourself 😀😀 (atleast in my case both of these are important before I reach home, don’t know why my wife doesn’t go on vacation alone - been long waiting for a vacation 🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Don’t worry after this drive you will be busy - disposal of torn off clothes and trying to get rid of sand off yourself 😀😀 (atleast in my case both of these are important before I reach home, don’t know why my wife doesn’t go on vacation alone - been long waiting for a vacation 🤣🤣

@varunmehndiratta dont worry, like mine your prayers will bring fruit one day 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

I don’t dig, i’m a prince

Yes, my highness

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

How to recover from a crest without a tug - Can someone please record a video of this being done :D @Rob S , even better if the entire drive is recorded with script @Looper ? :D  ? 

The more "a drive is not to be missed" the more it is inversely related to "my Ability to join the drive" !  I will be among those unfortunate ones to miss this one, and wait eagerly for next one with a hope of not to miss that ! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use