•  

Afternoon Support Team - Recovery Champion Training - 10 Dec 2022

Gaurav

23 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

How to recover from a crest without a tug - Can someone please record a video of this being done :D @Rob S , even better if the entire drive is recorded with script @Looper ? :D  ? 

The more "a drive is not to be missed" the more it is inversely related to "my Ability to join the drive" !  I will be among those unfortunate ones to miss this one, and wait eagerly for next one with a hope of not to miss that ! 

I am with you next time 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

How to recover from a crest without a tug - Can someone please record a video of this being done :D @Rob S , even better if the entire drive is recorded with script @Looper ? :D  ? 

The more "a drive is not to be missed" the more it is inversely related to "my Ability to join the drive" !  I will be among those unfortunate ones to miss this one, and wait eagerly for next one with a hope of not to miss that ! 

I believe we were both skilled at getting crested in out early driving careers, we did dig you out on a few occasions. As you will be absent, ill happily take your place if a subject is required to be “crested” 🤣🤣🤣

attached was my last experience with mr @GauravSoni we managed to dig 2 of them out!

A03AF3BE-3E6B-4B93-B1C5-E8E4D6E5E866.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

21 minutes ago, Rob S said:

I believe we were both skilled at getting crested in out early driving careers, we did dig you out on a few occasions. As you will be absent, ill happily take your place if a subject is required to be “crested” 🤣🤣🤣

attached was my last experience with mr @GauravSoni we managed to dig 2 of them out!

I remember this one, I can see myself with @GauravSoni

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rob S said:

Wow …  looking forward to hear the story of how these three managed to reach there. 😀😀 

Just now, varunmehndiratta said:

Wow …  looking forward to hear the story of how these three managed to reach there. 😀😀 

Is this the one where two actually came to recover the first one? 😜😜😜

Better to be WL 1 than not in the rsvp at all😅,

now my evil prayers start: 1. My committed get together is cancelled for some reason and 2. I move to confirm list for some reason😂😂🙌🏼🙌🏼🤞

update : thanks @Gaurav for making my second wish come true, just waiting for first one too now😂

Edited by DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

2 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

I move to confirm list for some reason

Done, extended the RSVP.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

21 hours ago, Rob S said:

Oh it was a amazing day with three beauties perched on the crest!! took some time but you surely did manage the two out with shoveling

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GauravSoni said:

Oh it was an amazing day with three beauties perched on the crest!! took some time but you surely did manage the two out with shoveling

All crested vehicles can be out with the shovel alone . It’s the tricks and experience you get by not missing this recovery champion league 😉 … if you are alone ( off course not advisable ) what would you do and you have 20 min left to the sunlight before the dark comes on you😅

ABE8FA73-0483-4DEF-9819-0DA22DAF2982.jpeg

BBC08165-B848-4B8F-AC92-7D52D81401F9.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/5/2022 at 7:04 PM, Rob S said:

The other side of this picture....Enjoy!

image.jpeg.4a14e4e78235864fb7e9d03c08d2a662.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Please find your convoy numbering below.

We will use radio Channel 1.

Due to the place where we are meeting, we might not able to gather all cars together, so deflate and switch on the radios and we will move without the briefing from the supermarket area.

Once we enter the sand patch, then we will stop over for a briefing.

@Frederic @Simon D @ASAD. @Rob S @Waqas Parvez @Dodi Syahdar @Varun Mehndiratta @Lawrence_Chehimi @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Davie Chase @Pacific @Looper

1. Gaurav
  2. Frederic
  3. Simon D
  4. ASAD.
  5. Rob S
  6. Waqas Parvez
  7. Dodi Syahdar
  8. Varun Mehndiratta
  9. Lawrence_Chehimi
  10. DP1011 , Deepak wrangler
  11. Davie Chase
  12. Pacific
  13. Looper
  • Like (+1) 6

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use