•  

CANCELLED / Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 9 Dec 2022 / CANCELLED

Hisham Masaad

21 hours ago, munkybizness said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad, could you please add me to the manage tab. I would love to support on this drive :) 

Done

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dear Desertnauts

while I was preparing to enjoy a nice and relaxing Newbie drive tomorrow afternoon, following @Hisham Masaad's lead, I have been informed that Hisham is not feeling well and has had to withdraw from this drive. Therefore, I have been moved from a Sweeping to a Leading position, and will take care of the drive, with the support of a fine bunch of experienced drivers, such as @munkybizness, @Naim Aoun, @Mahmoud Taha and @Ignacio Quindós

Wishing Hisham a speedy recovery, I will do my best to take the convoy on an interesting drive, on what should be a relatively "empty" area (as I would expect on a Friday afternoon), perhaps marked by a few tracks from previous weekends' drives, but generally very enjoyable. We will enter from Tawi Nazwa's farms, dive deep into the dunes further away from Pink Rock, moving closer to this landmark, before heading toward "the big dune before Big Red" (as it's called, for lack of better names) and Big Red itself. We should exit after attempting some climbs of Big Red's easier slopes, in time to enjoy the sunset from the dune opposite Badayer, where so many tourist companies take their guests at this time of the day.

The convoy will line up with three Newbies behind each of the higher rank drivers, as follows:

@Naim Aoun in Second Lead

@MohamedSherif at #3

@Juan R at #4

@Theo09 #5

@Mahmoud Taha at the first Central position

@LKP at #7

@essam ibrahim at #8

@MikeSpillane at #9

@Ignacio Quindós at the second Central position

@fayez at #11

@Bashar Beasha #12

@Ahmad Neratat #13, and 

@munkybizness in the Sweep position.

Before the start of the drive, there will be a briefing for the whole convoy, with particular attention to the Absolute Newbies that have chosen to join the drive.

Make sure you all have a charged radio. We will take Carnity channel #4 (446.081).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, to start the weekend together. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

45 minutes ago, LKP said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi see you tomorrow. 
Hope @Hisham Masaadfeeling better soon.

@Ale Vallecchi will see you by tomorrow 

@Hisham Masaadsorry to hear that , wish to be recovered soon 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

while I was preparing to enjoy a nice and relaxing Newbie drive tomorrow afternoon, following @Hisham Masaad's lead, I have been informed that Hisham is not feeling well and has had to withdraw from this drive. Therefore, I have been moved from a Sweeping to a Leading position, and will take care of the drive, with the support of a fine bunch of experienced drivers, such as @munkybizness, @Naim Aoun, @Mahmoud Taha and @Ignacio Quindós

Wishing Hisham a speedy recovery, I will do my best to take the convoy on an interesting drive, on what should be a relatively "empty" area (as I would expect on a Friday afternoon), perhaps marked by a few tracks from previous weekends' drives, but generally very enjoyable. We will enter from Tawi Nazwa's farms, dive deep into the dunes further away from Pink Rock, moving closer to this landmark, before heading toward "the big dune before Big Red" (as it's called, for lack of better names) and Big Red itself. We should exit after attempting some climbs of Big Red's easier slopes, in time to enjoy the sunset from the dune opposite Badayer, where so many tourist companies take their guests at this time of the day.

The convoy will line up with three Newbies behind each of the higher rank drivers, as follows:

@Naim Aoun in Second Lead

@MohamedSherif at #3

@Juan R at #4

@Theo09 #5

@Mahmoud Taha at the first Central position

@LKP at #7

@essam ibrahim at #8

@MikeSpillane at #9

@Ignacio Quindós at the second Central position

@fayez at #11

@Bashar Beasha #12

@Ahmad Neratat #13, and 

@munkybizness in the Sweep position.

Before the start of the drive, there will be a briefing for the whole convoy, with particular attention to the Absolute Newbies that have chosen to join the drive.

Make sure you all have a charged radio. We will take Carnity channel #4 (446.081).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, to start the weekend together. 

Thank you very much @Ale Vallecchi for taking the lead of the drive. Wish you all a nice drive. Enjoy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi Ale. Just got the news now, and unfortunately I’m not getting my car back from the body shop till tomorrow late afternoon, so I won’t be able to join the drive as planned. I’m removing myself from the list 😡😡😡. 100% guaranteed  you all will have a great learning experience under Ale’s lead. Enjoy guys!!

@Hisham Masaad wish you get well very soon!!

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

40 minutes ago, Ignacio Quindós said:

Hi Ale. Just got the news now, and unfortunately I’m not getting my car back from the body shop till tomorrow late afternoon, so I won’t be able to join the drive as planned. I’m removing myself from the list 😡😡😡. 100% guaranteed  you all will have a great learning experience under Ale’s lead. Enjoy guys!!

@Hisham Masaad wish you get well very soon!!

Sorry to hear that @Ignacio Quindós. @Beide Worku welcome to the drive (please confirm you'll be joining). Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad I hope you feel better soon. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me please. 

I am sorry though I won't be able to join. I do the Newbies so I can take my little girls but they are also under the weather... so no drive for me as well. 

Thanks and sorry again @Ale Vallecchi

• Sad (0) 3

1 minute ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Sorry to hear that @Ignacio Quindós. @Beide Worku welcome to the drive (please confirm you'll be joining). Thanks

@Naim Aoun Sorry to hear that. @Usman Basit you are next in line: will you join? Please confirm. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

• Ale Vallecchi changed the title to CANCELLED / Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 9 Dec 2022 / CANCELLED

Important Information

Terms of use