•  

CANCELLED / Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 9 Dec 2022 / CANCELLED

Hisham Masaad

Dear Desertnauts

@Naim Aoun @MohamedSherif @Juan R @Theo09 @Mahmoud Taha @LKP @essam ibrahim @MikeSpillane @fayez @Ahmad Nerat@munkybizness @Beide Worku @Usman Basit and @Tareq Al Turq,

unfortunately, when it rains it pours. After @Hisham Masaad coming down with a virus, I woke up this morning with a fever and runny nose, courtesy of Emirates' Antarctic temperatures on board of my return flight. 

We have consulted with all other Carnity Leaders, but due to the day of the week and time of the drive, we have not been able to find an alternative Leader.

HENCE, UNFOTUNATELY, THE DRIVE IS CANCELLED. 

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDEGE HERE, TO AVOID REACHING THE MEETING POINT USELESSLY.

Sorry for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you soon at the earliest opportunity.

1 minute ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

@Naim Aoun @MohamedSherif @Juan R @Theo09 @Mahmoud Taha @LKP @essam ibrahim @MikeSpillane @fayez @Ahmad Nerat@munkybizness @Beide Worku @Usman Basit and @Tareq Al Turq,

unfortunately, when it rains it pours. After @Hisham Masaad coming down with a virus, I woke up this morning with a fever and runny nose, courtesy of Emirates' Antarctic temperatures on board of my return flight. 

We have consulted with all other Carnity Leaders, but due to the day of the week and time of the drive, we have not been able to find an alternative Leader.

Sorry for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you soon at the earliest opportunity.

@Kolin please note that the drive HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Sorry to disappoint. 

• Sad (0) 6

• Ale Vallecchi changed the title to CANCELLED / Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 9 Dec 2022 / CANCELLED
13 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

@Kolin please note that the drive HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Sorry to disappoint. 

No worries. 

Get well soon @Ale Vallecchi and @Hisham Masaad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use