•  

Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 11 Dec 2022

GauravSoni

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Intermediate and Above 

When: 11 DEC 2022, Sunday

Meeting time: 7.30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/xVYJWJykGfu6SNDK6?g_st=ic

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM, Sunday

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW IN THE EVENTS  CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 11 Dec 2022

welcome dune surfers!

@Haitham Khattab @Imteeaz @Amr Aydin @Tom B @Beide Worku @Charbel @Mario Cornejo @Ashutosh Garg @Senthil Kumar @Anoop Nair

This is would be my first excursion exploring and leading the sands in Sweihan! i am already excited for the Sunday morning!

we have few on the waitlist ! @ASAD. @Waqas Parvez @Zixuan Huang - Charlie and @Simon D .. 

Let me know of any changes in your plan preferably before Friday 9 pm.

The plan is to reach the Nagrah Hill as a midpoint and loop back north of the starting point! everything in between is Surprise!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Anoop Nair said:

@GauravSoni only issue is the Eng Vs France match Saturday @ 11 pm 😡

Well there is nothing I can say about it my friend… I plan to catch a good sleep on Saturday morning to see if if I can still watch the match….

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

On 12/6/2022 at 10:13 PM, Anoop Nair said:

@GauravSoni only issue is the Eng Vs France match Saturday @ 11 pm 😡

England 2 - 1 France, save the anxiety and watch the recap in the morning while deflating 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 12/8/2022 at 1:24 PM, Zed said:

England 2 - 1 France, save the anxiety and watch the recap in the morning while deflating 😄

Don’t write off the 3 lions yet 😅they are good team but yet to be seen how badly they loose or how they make mash potato 🥔 out of France 😆

On 12/8/2022 at 1:24 PM, Zed said:

Beside watching recap is boring and watching live is something else 😇….

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

@GauravSoni there must be a part 2 of this drive!

Thanks for hosting a drive in Sweihan, overall we had a great drive, good pace, clean lines, challenges, and then there is the Nagra dune, which we enjoyed so much. @ASAD. and @Waqas Parvez thank you for your support throughout the drive.

@Haitham Khattab @Imteeaz @Amr Aydin @Ashutosh Garg @Senthil Kumar @Anoop Nair @Zed, it was a pleasure driving with all of you!

I've left some pictures in the gallery, hope you enjoy them!  

Have a great week and hope we meet soon.

Edited by Mario Cornejo
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

What a wonderful drive this morning @GauravSoni faced pace full of adrenaline, cant think of many who would make a pajero scream that much 😅. @Waqas Parvez thank you being the SL, had to be someone special to keep up with Gaurav's pace, fantastic job. @Mario Cornejo thank you for making sure the convoy remained intact.

@Ashutosh Garg @Haitham Khattab @Amr Aydin @Imteeaz @Senthil Kumar @Anoop Nair @Zed great driving guys was an absolute pleasure, we had a near perfect drive until the very end when we had a couple of pop-outs. @Ashutosh Garg you did great especially for your first intermediate drive, im sure you will get used to the pace as you drive more at this level. @Zed good to see you back in the sands my friend. 

PS: @GauravSoni like mario said, we definitely need Part-2 of this series. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use